• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GirlGenius Fan Club

Years
    I...am...here...*falls on someone* Darn "Don't get on the computer, get exercise!" weekends. XD So...anyone miss me? Wait, they PMed me, they have to miss me. XD I'm so special! XD

So...I've known myself since I joined- and before! I win! XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    You did? It must've been someone you don't talk to a lot, then. If you did remember, you would probably have a really sarcastic conversation, wouldn't you? XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    *starts new topic* XD

What is your favorite quality about GG?

I like that she is nice and crazy like me. =)

Years
    You did? It must've been someone you don't talk to a lot, then. If you did remember, you would probably have a really sarcastic conversation, wouldn't you? XD
    Most likely. XD
    *starts new topic* XD

What is your favorite quality about GG?

I like that she is nice and crazy like me. =)
    I have good qualities? Nah. XD

Nice? Thanks! ^^ Crazy? YAY! XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I'm back! GG,would you like to talk with me on PM again? We don't talk long time! And,DG,next topic is here! It's what do you think about GG when you meet her first time?(Besides,funny and cool.) I think,she's really cheerful.

Years
    GG is sarcastic and cool and sarcastic and cool and sarcastic and um... what was the question again?
    *drowns in sarcasm and coolness* XD
    Blue Jasmine said:
    I'm back! GG,would you like to talk with me on PM again? We don't talk long time! And,DG,next topic is here! It's what do you think about GG when you meet her first time?(Besides,funny and cool.) I think,she's really cheerful.
    Sure! It has been a while! *sends PM*
    No funnyness or coolness? No fair! XD But...I'm cheerful? Thanks. ^^

Back