• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give-A-Way Up-Dated

Years
    Are you in WI-Fi Rnc? or is my connection gone down :o
    Sorry Mispell, okay. Just please try give me Clefable.. Still never seen 1 hehe!
    Big THank you!!!

Thanks

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I'm back!
    And ready to beat Aura to the punch!
    Lol, I wish you luck

YAY, Iamme finally got it!

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    WOW, fast Aura
    I guess I was too busy making my message ;p
    Well you've been waiting long enough - you deserve it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    O no i missed out on theeses again Luray seadra Ledyba and pupitar if there still there thanks

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Heh, I'll let blue angel and everyone else go b4 me. I gotta choose. Cuz darnit! Choosing is the hardest part for me

P.S: Anyone like new sig? I'm a total dork, aren't I? But I love my mac's camera. It can take many many good pics. =)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    luxray, golduck, seadra, vileplume please

AHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Ok you finally got it, I see you have been waiting so I will be there as soon as i grab them.

Heh, I'll let blue angel and everyone else go b4 me. I gotta choose. Cuz darnit! Choosing is the hardest part for me

P.S: Anyone like new sig? I'm a total dork, aren't I? But I love my mac's camera. It can take many many good pics. =)

Better take a better one than that!! JK JK

Aura I brought luxio instead of luxray, I'll grab it and come back in.

Also thank all of you for helping make this list smaller and smaller, I don't mind trashing the regular ones but not this shiny's, their too precius and too hard to get!!

Last edited:
    Years
    If you need to get rid of more im here.. They were my first shiny's and there so cool so pm me if i can have any pleeease :D

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Lol, hey, I'm here too Iamme LOL

EDIT: No, I meant that I was here to help with "homes for shinies" too lol

Back