• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give-A-Way Up-Dated

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I know people have been waiting and that's not a matter for me, I have also been waiting, I want to start my events and get rid of all of these tonight, I have been waiting for weeks actually!!

That comment was not meant to be negative or demeaning in any way. Sorry if I offended you. I understand that you just want your space back.

Just an innocent suggestion: For people who request random shinies, give away 5. That way things go faster. Feel free to shoot it down.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    That comment was not meant to be negative or demeaning in any way. Sorry if I offended you. I understand that you just want your space back.

Just an innocent suggestion: For people who request random shinies, give away 5. That way things go faster. Feel free to shoot it down.

Well that is what I am doing, I have put aside 4 out of my party for this (which are not shiny's) and will not put aside my 2 best beloved.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    OH! That's what happened to the Shiny Ditto I wanted!
    XD

BTW, I understand your Pokemon issue. You love your Pokemon and want to stay with 'em ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    OH! That's what happened to the Shiny Ditto I wanted!
    XD

BTW, I understand your Pokemon issue. You love your Pokemon and want to stay with 'em ^^

Yes thank you for understanding that, as a matter of fact will trading (and don't know how) I lost one of my party!!

Any ways Jlizard it was ditto, shuckle, riolu and skarmory.
    Meet you there??

After this there is only 31 pokes left!! Plus the non shiny legends.

Back