• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Give Pokemon the first time you spawn in a map only (level script) [FireRed binary]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hi, I'm trying to do a givepokemon as a level script the first time I spawn in a map. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm using FireRed binary.

Years
    • Seen today
    @SmithEnigma

That kind of command probably only works with a type 02 level script, as that is most similar to an event script.

If you want to know how the different types of (level) scripts work, check out Anthroyd's Gen III ROM Hacking tutorials on Youtube, specifically the one about instant script activation. Although you can probably only fully understand that one if you also take the tutorials prior to that.

Back