• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give the User above you a nickname

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Just like the Title says just give the user above you a nickname. It doesn't have to do with their username, just give them a nickname. The rules are once the person gives you the nickname you must put it in your signature for a week. You can't give more than one nickname at the same time. But you can have as many as you get from different people at the same time. You can give more than one person a nickname.

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Brookes said:
    I dont have a very good one for u so ill just call u SIR NERDALOT as u say that your the geekiest person in the pc XD

*Eye twitch* Um... I am of the female species. And for 2, I have never said that I'm the geekiest, though it is a great honor, but not true!

Bakura-Chan... there!

Back