• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • For sure, I'll require at least a day to hatch another round of most of those to trade you, maybe 2 if you want them all to be 5 IV or with good natures. They are all Females with Hidden in Dream Balls though, yes. I'll look at your stuff later tonight for trade. ^^ Good luck with your shiny hatching mate!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • For sure, I'll require at least a day to hatch another round of most of those to trade you, maybe 2 if you want them all to be 5 IV or with good natures. They are all Females with Hidden in Dream Balls though, yes. I'll look at your stuff later tonight for trade. ^^ Good luck with your shiny hatching mate!

I'm still breeding for Buneary XD I have so many flawless 5IVs to trade afterwards, and a bunch of 6IV ones, too.

#shudders

I'll update my first post later with them once I get my shiny :P

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • FC: 4399 0004 0657
    IGN: BOO!
    Timezone: EST
    Desired Pokemon: Cleffa in moon ball 4em (ideal nature bold)
    Desired Ability: Magic Guard
    Desired Gender: Female
    Offers (Thread or Individual): Female Mareep in love ball 4em

Belldandy

Years

Hi, there.

I can do this for you, for sure (super easy). What are the EMs on Mareep?

I'm currently MM'ing for a Shiny Buneary, but once I get it I can breed you this lil' chicky. I like to focus on one task at a time :P and unfortunately I don't have any Cleffa pre-bred with Magic Guard / Bold (I have a Modest / Cute Charm, but not quite what you're looking for), so it'll have to wait a bit. I'll VM you once I get Shiny Buneary to kinda give an ETA :)

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • FC:
    1736-1354-2337

IGN:
    Cynthia

Timezone:
    GMT-4

Desired Pokemon:
    Female Mawile in Love Ball

Desired Ability:
    Intimidate (doesn't matter)

Desired Gender:
    Female

Offers (Thread or Individual):
    5 iv Female Mawile in Luxury ball
    (not really a lot available, just got back into it after 6 months, and it seems i released >90% of my pokemon before i took that 6 month break)

Belldandy

Years

FC:
    1736-1354-2337

IGN:
    Cynthia

Timezone:
    GMT-4

Desired Pokemon:
    Female Mawile in Love Ball

Desired Ability:
    Intimidate (doesn't matter)

Desired Gender:
    Female

Offers (Thread or Individual):
    5 iv Female Mawile in Luxury ball
    (not really a lot available, just got back into it after 6 months, and it seems i released >90% of my pokemon before i took that 6 month break)

Both of our guys' Pokemon are ready.

mucus, I don't mind 5IV Mawile in a Luxury Ball. I already completed any and all 5IV Mawile I'll need, though, so if you had any males with EMs, that would be preferential.

Leave a message here to let me know that you've added my FC and are available. I'll add FCs after I get confirmation that I've been added first.

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • Added. Jus toss me a trade inv in game an we'll do the deal.

Also -

Desired Pokemon: Growlithe in friend ball
    Desired Ability: Intimidate
    Offers (Thread or Individual): I have a male Corphish with superpower aqua jet DD an knock off for egg moves if you don't have that already

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    hello i am interested in 6 iv mawile. I will trade you my 5 iv cottonee with egg moves worry seed, memento, switcheroo, and encore.

Belldandy

Years
  • Added. Jus toss me a trade inv in game an we'll do the deal.

Also -

Desired Pokemon: Growlithe in friend ball
    Desired Ability: Intimidate
    Offers (Thread or Individual): I have a male Corphish with superpower aqua jet DD an knock off for egg moves if you don't have that already

I have two of those already, ready to be bred lol Did you have any other Pokemon with EMs?

Also, it's not a Friend Ball. Growlithe is in a Fast Ball. Friend Balls are green-coloured :)

hello i am interested in 6 iv mawile. I will trade you my 5 iv cottonee with egg moves worry seed, memento, switcheroo, and encore.

What kind of ball is the Cottonee in? Just out of curiosity. Is it male or female? What's its ability?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    i have alot of cottonee both male and female in a pokeball and ability is infiltator or prankster.

I have two of those already, ready to be bred lol Did you have any other Pokemon with EMs?

Also, it's not a Friend Ball. Growlithe is in a Fast Ball. Friend Balls are green-coloured :)

What kind of ball is the Cottonee in? Just out of curiosity. Is it male or female? What's its ability?

i have alot of cottonee both male and female in a pokeball and ability is infiltator or prankster.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hmmm... Do you have any 5IV (missing ATK) Prankster males with the previously-stated EMs?

I found one but the only thing is it ability is infiltator. I have it male in a poke ball, all 4 egg moves though

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hmm... I'll think about it, then. Did you have anything else? :)

hmmm... i have a goomy im breeding right now in a poke ball with egg moves bubble, and counter and ability sap sipper. It's 5 iv

Belldandy

Years
  • hmmm... i have a goomy im breeding right now in a poke ball with egg moves bubble, and counter and ability sap sipper. It's 5 iv

I've already completed my 5IV4EM HA Goomy, so I don't need another one :) Good luck with that, though!

I'll think about Cottonee and let you know via VM.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I've already completed my 5IV4EM HA Goomy, so I don't need another one :) Good luck with that, though!

I'll think about Cottonee and let you know via VM.

alright. I have a ponyta in a dream ball with four egg moves and a hidden ability. Also a phanpy in a heavy ball

Belldandy

Years
  • alright. I have a ponyta in a dream ball with four egg moves and a hidden ability. Also a phanpy in a heavy ball

Is the Ponyta female? What are the EMs? IVs?

It's more interesting to me than Cottonee at this point lol If the IVs are poor, though, I'd consider doing a 2:1.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Is the Ponyta female? What are the EMs? IVs?

It's more interesting to me than Cottonee at this point lol If the IVs are poor, though, I'd consider doing a 2:1.

it is female, has 3 ivs, nature is rash, has egg moves double edge, ally switch, hypnosis, and low kick. is level 1

Belldandy

Years
  • it is female, has 3 ivs, nature is rash, has egg moves double edge, ally switch, hypnosis, and low kick. is level 1

Hmm, muy interessante.

Would you trade a Cottonee with Egg Moves (not necessarily 5IV) as well as that female for the 6IV4EM Mawile (Love Ball)?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hmm, muy interessante.

Would you trade a Cottonee with Egg Moves (not necessarily 5IV) as well as that female for the 6IV4EM Mawile (Love Ball)?

i usually do two for two because i got cheated last time for a 2:1 trade. Can you offer something with it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back