• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny 5IV Rotom Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I'll be on for the rest of the day. Post in here and I'll respond within a half hour.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I don't know if there are any left,but I'll take one~

I have no problem with cloned pokemon. I think they're awesome :) I'd clone all my pokemon too if it wasn't so complicated in gen 6. As you can tell, I'm very paranoid about losing my game XD

Friend code: 3050 7581 8116
    -Autumn

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I don't know if there are any left,but I'll take one~

I have no problem with cloned pokemon. I think they're awesome :) I'd clone all my pokemon too if it wasn't so complicated in gen 6. As you can tell, I'm very paranoid about losing my game XD

Friend code: 3050 7581 8116
    -Autumn

Sorry you just missed it. However if someone doesn't pick theirs up you may have that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Unfortunately no I cannot do that on weekdays, as I am busy at those times as well. I've added you, and if you want, we can trade on the weekend.
    Sure thing! Even better :D Just try to pm/vm me before hand if you can thanks in advance!

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    All taken, but many haven't collected yet. If they don't, then you can have one (note that there is one other person waiting before you).

I can't go earlier than that on weekdays, but I'm on now and will be available for the next 6ish hours.
    Please add me onto the list of people to contact if others don't collect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back