• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveing Away Pokemon!!

jason-dam

charizard lvl 100 perhaps, or a groudon, ill respect your rule, and ill wait a couple a days if your booked already, my fc is in my signature. Thanks you,

Years
    I know you're booked, but when you get to it, how about a level 5 Totodile? Thanks! My Friend Code is 0043 9404 0362.

Last edited:

Lappy

do you have a houndour? my friend code is 262092163258. thanks!!!!

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    Can i get a Mew or Mewtwo at lvl 100 holding a master ball my info is in my sig

Synesis

M@$t@ TR@!N€R
    Years
    Could I get a Mewtwo or Deoxys with a masterball. Thanks in advance mate, your kind ^^. Info's in my sig, need anything else PM meh :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    i would love to get a slaking if you have one

F/c: 3351 0583 7599
    Name: rory

kasekiou

僕は化石王
    Years
    when (if) you get to it I would love getting my hands on any of the event pokemon (celeby, dexoys, mew, jirachy) and I don't really need any more masterballs.
    FC in sig

Years
    I REALY nead a mew with a master ball i kno you are booked but i wel wait if you dont have a mew than a chicorita if not than cyndaquel thanks in advnse my name is in my sig and my fc my name in pig latters

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    My Suggestion is that you do this in a similar way that Kateena runs her daily give-away, that is, Make a post sometime during the day and the first 6 after that get the pokemon they ask for (if thats what you want to do with it). After you get the 6 you should probably post and discourage pokemon-begging/excessive posts because it will just clutter up the thread :)

If you make it clear that every day you will make a post and that after that post it's the first 6, I think it will cut down on the requests you are getting now.

-Anarchana! :)

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    ill be picking next six in a lil while after the 6 people pick up there pokemon

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    In that case I guess I will go ahead and Post my request;

Could I get a Dratini (female if possible) Holding a masterball?

Back