• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away all of my legit pokemon

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Mods close thread.

As you may have seen, my wifi is working. Unfortunatley, i had to restart for this to happen. As of now, all i have is my party, wich im not trading. I tried to post this earlier but i guess it didnt go through

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    So, all the Pokémon are gone then? wow, that must be hard on you. why didn't you just trade them over?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    To who? My wifi was broken, so all i could trade them to was one of my friends or my sis. That would have taken for ever (oh yeah it was just my wifi not local) So i had to restart, it gave me a new fc and now it works.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I believe you have one regular Kyogre left, could you please reserve it for me?

I don't have wi-fi yet, but I should be getting it sometime soon, either this week or next week.

EDIT: Ahh shoot nvm, I didn't notice your post about the restarting, you make sin one sad panda....

Oh well, lol

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
    dont you people know how to read the thread is being shut down no more post mods plz end current thread

Back