• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away all of my legit pokemon

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    Wow, this is an incredible thread mate, I bet you'll get alot of replies.
    I'm interested in the level 30 Shiny Gyarados! I've always loved Gyarados, especially the shiny one I had in Gold, this one will help me relive my old memories, haha.

(If Arch is unable to connect to WiFi or something like that, I'd like to be second on the shiny Rayquaza though if that's okay, god, it's just impossible to say no to shiny legends)

Last edited:

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Hey im back from vacation.. but my wifi still isnt working :k

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Here's a list for you, I think I have everyone's request on it. All of its in order from the first page down.

shadowmlb - shiny milotic
    thechronicler - shiny entei
    Schala_25 - shiny ho-oh (timid)
    14abcd - shiny manaphy
    Dominati0n - Shiny Metagross
    lilyevans0 - Mew lv 82, lonely
    Hedgehog1128 - shiny kyogre
    BILLYBOB - shiny lugia
    Kaphei - wishmkr jirachi
    Dialga - Jurachi or celebi
    arch - shiny Rayquaza
    pallet town - mew
    Revelp8 - wishmkr jurachi
    *Manaphy* - manaphy egg
    Raizel - Manapy Egg
    Origin Form - Shiny Groudon
    Erikus - deoxys
    ktn - celeby or the metagross
    3m3r - manaphy egg
    richdevildog559 - Shiny Groudon
    TheFreya - shiny entei or regular kyogre
    Darth_Quaver - Wskmrk Jirachi or shiny deoxys
    Shadow of Fears - shiny deoxys if not lugias
    Light_mew - Pokemon Ranger Manphy Egg
    Ikeziu - either the shiny entei, Jap Deoxys or Suicune (whatevers not reserved.)
    Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan - Shiny Rayquaza
    SRkid - Shiny Entei
    Elevemage - Salamance
    T-C - Shiny Deoxy
    GoodPokemonTrainer121 - Articuno
    starters4ever - pikachu or suicine
    Jonnyboi - Gyarados
    PatrickBateman - Charizard
    ilovemypillow - trade a poliwrathe or rydon for shiny gyarados
    jceval350 - Shiny Gyarados

Years
    I would like a jirachi wishmaker event or a manaphy egg if still available pm me when you are available and we will set up a trading schedule. Thanks.

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    People: don't forget to check the previous posts before you post and check which Pokémon have already been taken, it'll help our JKLAZ alot, since he has to go through all the posts and check his lists and all that jazz... I won't take you that long, I mean it's just 3 pages.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Its been a week(not since opening this thread) but since my wifi hasnt been working. So until i can figure out whats happening, i would like this thread to be closed. After i figure out the problem, i will open back a new thread giving away my pokes. But until then, please nobody bother me with requests and stuff.

Also, i might have to restart my game, so not as many guys will be available next time this thread is opened. Wish me luck

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    So in the new thread will the pokemon be handed out according to Lilyevans0's kindly typed up list?

On another note, that would be rather unfortunate if you had to restart your game.

Back