• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glacia or Leafia?

Glacia or leafia?

• glacia

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • leafia

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
  • Ice types are the best!
    And Glacia IS NOT named after E4 member. This member is named Purimu in Original Version. Glacia is E4's DUB NAME! Dub names have nothing to do with Original Japanese Names so be quiet. I'm sure that Glacia (the Pokemon) will have a different name in English Dubb.
    Yes, like...Glacieon. xD And Leafeon.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • Like omg..
    There are actually new Eevee evo's and I didn't knew? =O

Ooohh..there goes my Eevee-loving pride x(

*clicks link*
    Okay , I see..

Well , as far as I can see from here , I'll pick Glacia... :3

*runs away to seek more info*

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • o_0

Since Eevee is catchable in the wild, I don't really know why anyone would choose one over the other..

I'd probably make the first one I get a Glaceon tho just because the selection of Ice types is limited..

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • leafia? more original??? fans have been wanting a grass type since R/G came out.. its caused confusion forever with the lack of evolution using the leaf stone.. it was probably made to stop the complaining..

and why would you capture it based on originality anyways..

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Glacia, Leafias head leaf looks weird to me, not sure why o.o; If it looked normal, probably Leafia as Glacia is pretty much Vaporeon xD

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Extremely difficult to decide.

But i'm going with Leafia here, The concept of a grass type eeveeloution interests me.

"Is it animal with plant-like qualities or a plant with animal like qualities?"
    I'll be wondering that until the Miltank come home :P

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
  • I like Leafia better. There aren't many particular grass types that strike my favor (other than all the grass starters). Glacia looks really cool as well though. If I could, I may use both. Good solid Ice types are hard to come by.

Years
  • As of right now I can't really decide on one. I think I'm going to have to wait and try them out in the game to see which I prefer.

Back