• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glacia or Leafia?

Glacia or leafia?

• glacia

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • leafia

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    i like them bouth its great having more evolve forms of evee and its harder to choose what to evolve it in to.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I'm a bit torn because I think both are awesome. Although I'm going to have to go with Glacia because Ice pokemon are simply great. Leafia is great too though because there are only so many good grass types. A bit inbetween but I'm slightly towards Glacia.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I definitely pick Glacia. I actually named my lizard Glacia.

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    I Cant Wait Till The Games Come Over To England I Will Get Bouth Leafia And Glacia And I Will Upload All My Legendarys On It Like My Mew And Celibi And All Of The Legidarys.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I like Leafia. I like Grass better. >__>

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    I think every Pokemon is unique and original in its own way.. =/

I agree ^_^

Well.. If I really have to decide.. because it's really hard for me ya know. --> they're both so beautiful.. I would go for Glacia, because ice pokemon have always fascinated me; cold and elegant, can also be cruel.. Man I'm so phylosophying.. But I think Leafa is great too, a nice adition to the grass pokemon^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I would say Glacia is better, because I prefet Ice type over Grass. Also, a Grass-type Eevee was long overdue, so I have no hope for it. :D

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Leafeon by far. She really looks wonderful. I love her eyes, and how they incorporated the "leafiness" into her design. I think they did a great job. The only thing is, I think they should of made Leafia a duel element Pokemon, it being Grass and Ground. Glaceon looks much to plain, and to be blunt, boring. I think they could of done a lot better if they would of took more time and threw out more ideas. I also think the doohickies sticking out from its head are a bit ridiculous. Egh, they should just make an announcement stating that they're pulling Glacia back all together and re-releasing it after its been redesigned. Im very disappointed, mainly because Eevee's claim to fame are its eeveelutions, and all of them have been great, but Glaceon has put an end to that streak. All of this is my opinion btw. My choice would definitely have to Leafeon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Leafeon by far. She really looks wonderful. I love her eyes, and how they incorporated the "leafiness" into her design. I think they did a great job. The only thing is, I think they should of made Leafia a duel element Pokemon, it being Grass and Ground. Glaceon looks much to plain, and to be blunt, boring. I think they could of done a lot better if they would of took more time and threw out more ideas. I also think the doohickies sticking out from its head are a bit ridiculous. Egh, they should just make an announcement stating that they're pulling Glacia back all together and re-releasing it after its been redesigned. Im very disappointed, mainly because Eevee's claim to fame are its eeveelutions, and all of them have been great, but Glaceon has put an end to that streak. All of this is my opinion btw. My choice would definitely have to Leafeon.

wow you went all out on that one lol
    m,ean while glacia is the more favored judged by the voting

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    leafia because i would take vaporeon over glacia, and it is hard to come by good grass pokemon. i think a pure grass fox is kinda cool.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Glacia for sure! I love Ice types and practically hate leaf types (except for a few of course) and Glacia's got a type advantage against Leafia :P time to vote! *votes* *realizes the poll is closed*

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lol i like glacia its cool ,(not meaning temp. wise ) lol
    my fav. ice type

Back