• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T][OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just leave it as it is. Remember that for future posts though. Also, I'm sure the dome is strong enough to withstand multiple attacks :3

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Hey im not going to be here for the weekend im gonna be in the capital. so while im gone just make my character fallow the others that hes with.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Guys, something very basic that practically everyone knows is that fighting and normal-type attacks don't affect ghost-types o_o' In fact... In Sableye's case, neither do dark or psychic-type.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, Dia wasn't using moves. She was doing something from the Mystery Dungeon games called attacking. That effects everything, although it's pretty weak. I'll bet she wasn't hitting them very hard. :3

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Oh, snap. Anyways, for the past few days or so, my access to the Internet has been...almost nonexistent. And it's probably gonna be a bit jumpy for the next while, depending on what happens.
Posting in roleplay now...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
oooo just read through it and it looks interesting :D Mind if a reserve a spot? I noticed ya got two left :p

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Name: Snype

Species: Sableye

History: Snype is a wandering Pokemon that never likes to stay in one place. He often resides in large city's, scavenging whatever he can find. When in these cities, he usually wears a long hood to make himself look like a young human child as well as a long robe and gloves to conceal himself. These are all often scavenged so they aren't the best looking on Snype but it works out in the end.

One day, he ran into trouble with several wild Pokemon and ended up cracking his right eye, leaving him blind in it. That didn't stop him from continuing his travels though. One eye is better then none. He later ended up in Ilex forest, Unfortunately at the worst time. A wormhole sucked him in and sent him back in time, to the age of Gladiators...

Appearance: His most distinct feature is his cracked eye that he received from his travels. Snype is slightly taller then usual Sableye going by 1'4. When sent back in time, he had brought along a few clothing items that he had scavenged alongside with him. They were mostly rags, but he can use them to form a robe and a hood which conceals his face, other then his glowing eyes. These can use to disguise himself as a tiny child. If a human were to find out he were a Sableye, he would counter attack and run off. He also wears black wristbands on his arms, also brought along to the past.

Personality: Snype is Calm and cheerful, even in the most serious of circumstances. Even if he were near death, he would keep a positive attitude. This attitude often gets him in more trouble then he bargains for. Most of the time he'll make very witty remarks in conversation. He also tends to talk... alot. While he may sound like he dosn't take things seriously, it's just his own with of expressing things. He cares about what's going on and wants to go home as much as everyone else. He specializes in quick escapes and stealth.

Moveset: Detect, Shadow sneak, Taunt, Low Sweep, Power Gem, Zen Headbutt, Flash, Sucker Punch, Substitute, Snatch

Password: Time

(Twice the Sableye Twice the fun eh? :D)

Nideous

Years
Well, Caro the Sableye got a bunch of Sableye mad at him, and he, Dia, and Archur all faught them off. I'm assuming the other characters were fighting too, but they were off screen while doing so. Or maybe not. Caro dug a rather large hole under them, and Dia fell in as well. Dia got hurt very badly, and she developed a friendship with Archur. Humans showed up the next day and captured her and Caro. Without waiting for anyone else, Archur set out after them and rescued them, after Dia had a fight in the arena. Then Caro woke up and had some kind of reaction to something the humans fed him, and attacked Dia and Archur, knocking Archur out. Dia fought, and lost. Before Caro killed her, he came to and knocked a hole in the wall, and a piece of rubble crushed him. Dia saved him from being crushed to death and ran away. She is currently hiding in a storage house in the city. Archur and Caro are now presumably looking for her. That's what has been happening so far.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Crebirk, dude, work on your grammar and spelling. I'm an English aesthetic enthusiast (grammar Nazi) . It bothers me for no known reason.

Nideous

Years
Um... I have to point out that it bugs me too... But not that much. I will say that since I do it to sometimes I won't call you on it, but Zapdos kinda has a point. I'll try to work on mine as well. >_<

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
*been reading* I happen to agree with Nido and Zapdos here. If you're going to roleplay, please use proper grammar.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
English Aesthetic Enthusiasts FTW!!!! *epictacular high five!*
Just because I'm an E.A.E, that doesn't mean I don't like making up my own words XD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Megaman- Your accepted :)

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't really been posting the past couple of days. School just started on Monday so I'm pretty busy. I'll try to post whenever I get home. Just don't make the rp go to fast when I'm not on or you might miss something important ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back