• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • Archur came back about 10 minutes later with two pecha berries. The only ones there were Caro and the Kirlia.
    "Hey, where are Dia and the Lucario?" They didn't answer. Archur looked around anxiously and saw shapes etched into the ground. He moved closer; it was writing, but Archur couldn't read. He angrily wiped it out with his foot. He then noticed foot prints; Archur might not be able to read, but he knew how to follow foot prints. The red swampert followed them towards a cave. Geo was in front of it, fighting some unseen enemy. Archur ran quickly into the cave and saw Dia next to the Lucario.
    "Dia!" he rushed to her side and gave her a berry, relieved that she was more or less okay, despite being poisoned. Archur hugged Dia tightly and then he turned to the Lucario, "Thank you for helping her, but please keep in mind that not all pokemon can read. It's not even a common thing for those that had trainers," Archur said in a half grumble, half thanks.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Dia stood there shaking, unable to move. She was too focused on using Psychic to slow the poison. As such, she couldn't even protest when the Lucario lifted her and took her away from Archur and the others. She gave out a weak groan, but that was all. What did he want with her? Why was he taking her away? Hm... She supposed thid was what she got for trying to help people. He set her down in a cave and put a big boulder in the way so that she couldn't escape. Then he told her his name. Like she cared. She hissed weakly at him. But she couldn't do too much more than that. After a few moments, Geo started to wake up. Then the boulder started to move. Something was out there. Geo told Ardikado to try and cure her, but there was no way that was going to happen. Dia was not going to let him near her again. After all, why did he take her away from her friend if he was trying to help? Everything began swirling to black, and she was aware of falling over on her side. Great... Tthe poison was knocking her out now. No way she could fight it of if she was unconsious. She heard someone yelling and smelled something sweet in front of her nose. Opening her eyes, she found it was a Pecha Berry. Where had that come from? Oh... Archur was here. When did he get here? She didn't care. She bit into the berry. After eating all of it, she began feeling better. She was swept up into a hug by Archur, and she stared at Ardikado. One thing was bugging her.

"Um... If you were trying to help me, then why did you have to bring me here? I... I don't really understand," Dia said, not totally convinced Ardikado had been trying to help. She didn't trust him. Hm... But then again, other than the kidnapping, why should she not trust him? Not everyone was bad. Archur was one of the nicest pokemon she'd ever met. And Aki... She had a tendency to stick her nose, and her mind, where it didn't belong, but she didn't seem that bad. And Geo and Snype had not done anything to hurt her. In fact, they had both come to try and find her after that Fearow had brought her to Zan. Speaking of Zan, she began to wonder what he had wanted with her. Hm... Well, she was incapable of figuring it out. Not that it mattered much. She was gone. Nothing he could do to her now, or so she hoped.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • "I was trying to keep you safe from any pokemon that might have attacked you." Ardikado told dia while feeling like she didnt like him." Sorry but before I came here I had a bad past, friends betrayed me in a forest! relatives and family members never cared what happend to me jerks have been tormenting me! abandoned by five previous trainers! So maybe I shouldn't have helped!" Ardikado said crying and decided to stand alone from now on.He left the cave and went on his way and told Geo thanks for everything he had done for him. and headed of into the fog. He set up camp next to a mountain it looked like it was crushed by a powerful pokemon. He made shelter out of sticks and dirt and made a fire pit and started the fire.

Nideous

Years
  • Dia watched impassively as Ardikado ranted at her. Had she made him mad? She hadn't meant too... Then he walked out, and she rolled her eyes. He thought he had it bad? He had no idea what that word even meant. Abandoned by five trainers? She would have killed to be abandoned by one! He had made her mad, and that overided any fear of him she had before. Twilight came out again. Twilight hopped off of Archur's head and followed Ardikado out of the cave without a word to either Archur or Geo. She followed his scent and walked plainly into view.

"Get over yourself! You think you've had it rough? I could tell you stories from my past that would make curl into a little ball and not move for days! You were abandoned by five trainers? At least you could get away from those evil creatures! My old trainer, he used to hit... No, you're not worth telling. You aren't special, so quit acting like the world owes you an apology for not having a perfect life! Pampered little pet you are, I'm surprised that you've lasted as long as you have out here!" Twilight hissed at the Lucario. She was mad. Her rings shone brightly, and she glared up at Ardikado. She was a little afraid. But she was more angry at him. Spoiled little brat! He thinks because he had it rough meant he could throw a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way. She'd put an end to that.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • The Dragon Pulse hit what was a Hydreigon in the sky. But the eyes were weird. Then he realised something as soon as the dragon type melted. It was acctualy a Ditto. Quickly the Ditto ran off. Then Ardikado came up to him and said something. Straight afterwards he walked off. Geo watched as Dia followed him. "Ardikado wait!" He called as he ran over to see Dia shouting at him. Geo listened to what she had to say. "Dia. Why the hell are you shouting at somebody who just saved your life! Which would you rather be? Dead or alive? You have to at least thank him. Nobody cares if hes not special enough to be told about your past. I know you had a worse life but you shouldn't beat him up over it. He is just a normal Lucario. He's a good pokemon . He doesn't deserve to be shouted at. How would you like it if you were him. You heal him he snaps at you until you go mad and maybe even give yourself to the humans. I've almost done that! Now just shut up or I'm leaving for good this time. Although you most probably won't even care as I'm most probably just see me as a nobody in your eyes. Now shut up." That made Geo feel a bit more relaxed. He had finnaly got something out of himself. He looked at her to see what she would say.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight finished yelling, but before Ardikado could finish, Geo ran up. Great, now he was yelling at her. This made Twilight even more upset. And whereas Dia, that weak little fool, would have frozen, Twilight got mad.

"Humph. I am Twilight! Dia is a weak little fool that happens to share the same body as me! And fine. Thank you. And you're welcome. Because you all have seemingly forgotten that I saved him from the poison first! And I am sorry for nothing!" Twilight said angrily. She huffed and began walking toward the interior of the island. Dia may need those fools, but she didn't. Hah! Twilight did feel a tad bit sorry for Dia. When ever Twolight came out she had full memory of everything Dia had seen heard and felt. But that didn't mean the reverse was true. When Dia came back, as Twilight knew she would, she would be lost and alone.

Years
  • "Humph. I am Twilight! Dia is a weak little fool that happens to share the same body as me! And fine. Thank you. And you're welcome. Because you all have seemingly forgotten that I saved him from the poison first! And I am sorry for nothing!" Dia yelled crazily at the lot of them. 'Twilight? Had Dia lost her mind?' Aki thought starting to worry about Dia's shocking outburst. 'Two bodies sharing one mind, is that even possible?' Dia started to walk of in a fit of rage. 'She's going to get herself hurt! Can't let that happen, not after she saved my life.' Aki though troubled at Dia's previous action' and ran after her.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • "Geo its fine. Its true what she said. I shouldn't have rambled on like that. But I'm no trainers pet. And if she doesn't like me thats fine It happens to me all the time I know Im nothing special but an outcast I guess you can say." Ardikado said. "my friends at home were having fun battling ,running ,and playing around. my family to tell me you caused this to happen. It was my brother Mikahshes fault he attacked a trainer to prove that he was better than me. Trainers started getting mad and destroyed our dens. My friends said that your a big mistake to this world and and my best friend abra said when you are a Lucario your going to wish you haven't been born!! Few years past my family decided to leave me behind at night because I was a trouble maker in there eyes. Five trainers captured me and I fought side by side by them but I failed failed and failed I was whiped ,clubed, beaten, betrayed, forgotten, abandoned until this one trainer came and brought me in to protect me from harms way. He taught me how to fight and sense others aura to find and guide my way out of situations and to help others as well. and swore to protect no matter what happens and then I end up here." Ardikado went to go hunting for food.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight was quite a ways away from the others. She had been sensing someone following her for a while now. And she was getting sick of it. She hissed and whirled around. She used her Psychic to drag her stalker into view. It was Aki.

"What do you want?!" Twilight said angrily. She dropped Aki to the ground and glared at the Kirlea. She wondered if she'd have to fight this person to get rid of them. Twilight really didn't feel like talking right now. She was in full fighting mode. Ready to kill anyone that crossed her path. But she held off because she didn't feel like dealing with Caro. Like Dia, she was scared of the Sableye. He would probably kill her if something happened to Aki. So, it seemed Twilight was stuck with the Kirlea for now.

Years
  • Dia or Twilight turned around and pinned Aki down in rage. "What do you want?!" She yelled angrily. "Dia you've gone insane! Get a hold of yourself." Aki yelled starting to scare from Dia's actions. 'There has to be some way to rebound her actions and get her to return her to her regular self. There's got to be something a secret, weakness, fears? Fear! Caro!' " Let go of me, or else!" Aki said trying to scare Dia. Although It wasn't very convincing.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight glared at Aki but let go of her. She huffed and turned and continued walking away. She grumbled to herself.

"Don't threaten me. You aren't very good at it!" Twilight hissed at the Kirlea behind her. She kept calling her Dia. If the stupid Kirlea hadn't caught on by now, then she might not ever unless someone explained it to her. And Twilight would rather do that than keep being called Dia. She was very touchy about the whole name thing.

"Look stupid, I am Twilight! Not Dia! Dia is... Asleep. The two of us share the same mind. I don't know or care why. She doesn't even know about me. I come out rarely, usually when she would die without fighting. Ever since she got here, I've been keeping watch, and now was the best time too," Twilight said icely. She didn't stop walking. She had to figure out what was going on.

Years
  • "Don't threaten me. You aren't very good at it!" Dia/Twilight said cruelly toward Aki 'Ug! There's got to be something else some other way.' Aki franticly thought to herself
    "Look stupid, I am Twilight! Not Dia! Dia is... Asleep. The two of us share the same mind. I don't know or care why. She doesn't even know about me. I come out rarely, usually when she would die without fighting. Ever since she got here, I've been keeping watch, and now was the best time too," Twilight said, and turned and started to walk away.
    'Wait, if she became this way because of anger maybe calming her would return her to normal.' Aki said quickly creating a plan. 'I'll try to use calm mind on Dia. It may be a long shot but its got to work.' Aki reassured herself, aimed at Twilight and use Calm mind telepathically.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight laughed abruptly when Aki began trying to use Calm Mind on her.

"What are you, stupid? I'm a Dark Type. You know, D-A-R-K? Psychic Type moves don't do anything to me! So stop trying. Dia will come back when I'm good and ready!" Twilight said with a hiss. She shook her head. Surprisingly, this didn't anger her that much. Twilight was only capable of feeling two emotions, anger and fear. Right now, she was more angry than scared, but she wasn't feeling either that strongly. She wanted to fight something. But not Aki. That would cause more problems than it would solve. So she held back from attacking Aki and looked around for someone else to attack.

Years
  • "What are you, stupid? I'm a Dark Type. You know, D-A-R-K? Psychic Type moves don't do anything to me! So stop trying. Dia will come back when I'm good and ready!" Twilight said darkly
    "Well then" Aki said with a smile. "Lets make you ready quicker" Aki jumped towards Twilight but passed her and landed on a near by berry tree.
    Grabbed several of the berries and jumped back in front of Twilight. "CARO!" Aki yelled in a shrill helpless voice. He ran up, out of breath with an annoyed expression on his face. Before he could say anything she stuffed all the berries in his mouth and then jumped to safety as the diamond eyes started glowing blood red. "If this is what you want, you got it! If its not, well too late for that." Aki snickered.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight looked confused at Aki until she yelled for Caro. She tilted her head and flicked her tail annoyedly. Then she stuffed berries in his mouth. Now she got really mad. Aki got out of there and Twilight hissed angrily. She used her Psychic to touch Aki's mind.

"If I die, then not only will I go, but so will Dia. That's on your head. And think about what you just did to Caro. He's still beating himself up over the last time he got like this and nearly killed Dia. Can you imagine how he will feel after this is over? Stupid!" Twilight said telepathically to Aki before breaking off the connection. Then she used Double Team to throw out seven copies. The eight Twilight's hissed at Caro. Then their eyes shone with a white glow, signaling that she was using Detect.

(OOC: Well... You've just made a mess of things. At least Dia won't remember what's about to go down. :D I'll let you bunny Caro, assuming Creb's still gone right now.)

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years

• Caro was resting near the base of a tree when he herd Aki call his name. He got up and ran over to the spot were Aki was, and before he could respond she stuffed a mouthful of berries into his thought. "What are you doing!" Caro tried to say but all that came out was "Wha ha dodoen". Caro started feeling dizzy, and eventually lost continuous leaving only the insane animal that lived inside him.
    'It that cursed animal that I had failed to eliminate, this time I wont be merciful!' Caro thought savagely to himself. Seeing that the target was taking major precautions to avoid attack, Caro immediately reacted. Metronome caused him to use Rage causing his anger to only increase more and then used Detect himself to anticipate his opponents attack.

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight thought fast. She didn't know any move that could get through Caro's Detect. And her's had faded after a few moments. She figured she might as well waste his Detect for him and began firing Swift, knowing the move would not do anything to Caro except eat up his Detect status. After she had done that, she fired a Confuse Ray at him, trying to confuse him. She had to get something done, or she would likely get knocked out. Oh, who was she kidding, in the state Caro was in, he would definately win this fight. And he would kill her. Not like she cared. She wasn't even a real person. She was just an echo of Dia. But, she loved life, and as such, she would fight to protect hers as hard as she could, knowing it was futile.

"Come on you ugly little punk! I'll tear out your throat!" Twilight yelled at Caro, trying to make him even more angry. Maybe if he got so angry, he would mess up and that's when Twilight could get him! Or... Maybe she could pull that brat who had started this whole mess in. Aki wouldn't sick Caro on her like this unless she had some way to control him, right? Maybe after taking some damage, Twilight could trick Aki into ending this.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • Caro was stunned that the target didn't give him an open chance to attack. 'She was to easy last time, She must be getting better' Caro thought and then smiled. Time to complicate things. Caro used his metronome again, and the attack started like an earthquake attack but crevices opened in the ground and the earth started trembling harder. 'Ok now to occupy the sky area.' Caro thought using metronome and luckily used silver wind causing the skies to be covered in a silvery powder that would be quite costing to be hit by.

Nideous

Years
  • "Gah!" Twilight shouted in agony. Twilight's clones were all destroyed by the attack and she herself was knocked off her feet. Ouch. Twilight hissed dazedly as she was thrown into the air, only for her to get smacked into by the Bug Type attack. She hit the ground hard and struggled to her feet, trying to fight of getting knocked out. Ok, there was nothing she could do against him. She glared at him and hissed. She was not going to run. NEVER! She prepared to use Moonlight, trying to heal her wounds so she could hopefully keep going and land some hits on Caro.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Geo stared around as everybody left him. He sighed slowly. This is what he gets for trying to help out. He looked to his right and saw the Ditto from before slowly slide out of hiding. Geo smiled as it smiled back. He thought for a second and an idea came to his head. He told the Ditto the idea and it agreed. Geo had noticed that Caro and Dia were fighting. So he decided to stop it. The Ditto quickly transfromed into Kirlia and jumped infront of Caro. "Stop Caro! Please stop!" The fake Kirlia said. Geo hoped that he would think that was Aki and stop immediatly. Then he would try knock Dia into her body again. "This had better work." He said to himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back