• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry for the long wait, guys. I wasn't allowed to use the computer for anything but school until today.))

Zan's Tunnels

"20 years older than me and still as annoying as ever," Mini muttered to herself. She had woken up some time ago and, bored of waiting for Zan, had decided to go find the Zoroark. Spotting a Honchkrow she yelled, "You! Where's Zan?" It took one look at her and turned to fly away. Mini Death scowled and used a weak Blizzard to freeze one of its wings. It squawked and landed flat on its face. She approached it, a dangerous look on her face. "I asked you a question."

The bird hurrumphed and said, "Master is in the throne room. Now, how about you unfreeze my wing?" But Mini Death had already left.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ghost Isles

A form cloaked in a thick white mist drifted swiftly above the ground. Smaller masses of purple mist flew ahead, leading it towards the place where the Pokemon from the future had been spotted. A cloud of mist spread out as they moved, the milky fog moving to cover the entire island. Glowing red orbs shown through the fog as the forms got closer and the purple fog took the form of three Ghastly. When a group of battling Pokemon came into view, the four entities slowed to a halt. The fog flowed off of the large form like water to reveal Lugia, the lord of the sea. It's eyes glowed and it lifted the Kirlia, Ditto, and Garchomp into the air where it held them while the three ghost-types came in between the Sableye and Umbreon.

"What is the meaning of this?"
    The lord's voice boomed in their minds.

((OOC: Forgot what my original post was going to be so this will have to do XD))

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • (Geez I've been in an RP lock for so long XD)

Snype eventually got tired of waiting for Zan. He wasn't sure if he had ditched him or not but he was still curious in finding out what was going on. Though maybe that Mini Death girl would know as much... Snype figured it would be best to look for her. Thankfully he was used to these dark places so finding one little cast form should be a cinch.

Snype wandered the halls where the Castform was taken away to... Snype wanted to get home and fast. He wasn't about to go off and hide from these problems. He kept out of sight from the various watchmen around the cave, still keeping an eye out for Mini Death... It wasn't like he had a map or anything so all he would have to do trust his own instinct...

Along the way he noticed a Murkrow that had its wing frozen. Snype wasn't about to let him go as he would probably alert everybody that he was wandering about. He figured that this was Mini Death's doing... she should be close then. Snype continued to follow suit to hopefully catch up with her.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • "Get out of my way fools!" Caro yelled turning to the ghastly that stood in has way when something caught his eye. Another familiar Pokemon, she was white and green, and had a human like shape. The memories that flooded into Caro: Repeatedly being defeated by this monster of a Pokemon every time they battled she was there and she always defeated him without effort no matter how hard Caro tried. This was his chance to attack, he ran up and aimed a punch straight at her.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Twilight, while a little more sane (if such a thing is possible), was also infuriated at the constant interuptions. She hissed wildly and lashed out with dark power at the three Ghastly in front of her.

"Out of the way! I'll tear his throat out!" she yelled savagely as she hit each of them with Faint Attack. Ignoring Lugia, she charged at Caro, having restored her strength earlier, she felt more confident in her abilities.

"Idiot! Don't start a fight with someone else while your first enemy is capable of fighting still!" she hissed, spitting madly at him. She leapt up and rammed into him. This wasn't a move, but one would soon follow. She opened her mouth and tried to clamp down on his throat, something she had been threatening to do for the entire battle.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Zan's Tunnel's

Mini Death reached the throne room to find Zan lounging in the stone chair while speaking to Lenny the Seviper. She cleared her throat and the Zoroark and snake turned their attention to her. "Ah, I was wondering when you would get here. I suppose we should wait until that Sableye gets here before we begin," the dark-type said coolly.

"Just as long as he doesn't take to long. I would prefer if we were back in our own time sooner rather than later," Mini replied with an edge to her voice as if daring Zan to contradict her but the Zoroark didn't say anything.

The Seviper went back to it's hiding place on the ledge and the three sat in silence while waiting for the Sableye. Mini looked at Lenny and wondered how he would like to have a miniature hail storm over his head but decided against doing so. She couldn't afford to get on Zan's bad sad just yet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ghost Isles

"Get out of my way, fools!" the Sableye shouted at the Gastly. The dark and ghost-type threw a punch at the transformed Ditto, only to miss when Lugia lifted it higher with with Psychic.

"Out of the way! I'll tear his throat out!" the Umbreon yelled savagely and hit the Gastly out of way with Feint Attack than ran at the Sableye.
    "Idiot! Don't start a fight with someone else while your first enemy is capable of fighting still!" she hissed and rammed into him, than going for the throat.

A low rumble erupted from Lugia's throat. The Gastly, knowing what was coming next, surrounded used Protect to enclose themselves and the other Pokemon, excluding the Umbreon and Sableye. The rumble became and loud roar as the giant of Pokemon flapped its wings faster, causing the wind to pick up. The strong wind from the Aeroblast picked the two fighting Pokemon off their feet and threw them into the bushes, successfully separating them. "I believe I asked you a question!" Lugia's voice was now an enraged roar in their minds. His red eyes glinted as he waited for a reply.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I'd like to go on the record and say that Twilight is rather dumb. :D Here's why.)

Before Twilight could bit Caro she was blasted by some extremely powerful wind and thrown into the bushes. It took her a few moments, but she soon emerged, crawling feebly back into view. She focused her energy and used Moonlight. Her yellow rings began to glow a bright silver color, and her wounds healed themselves a lot. She hissed angrily at Lugia.

"Like I care about you and your stupid questions!" Twilight yelled back at him with her own telepathy, though it wasn't quite the roar he had made in her mind. What she did next was incredibly stupid. But her reasoning made sense, if only to her. He had attacked her. Regardless of what the reason was, he had attacked her. That meant he wanted to fight. So, Twilight was going to give him one. She never, NEVER, walked away from a fight. And, she did have a type advantage over the lengendary. Never mind that he was Lugia, god of the seas, or some other nonesense. He had attacked her, and she was going to fight back. Even if it killed her. The sane part of her mind, other than the useless Dia, was yelling at her, telling her this was a bad idea. Didn't matter. She charged right for Lugia, her small, needle like fangs glowing with dark power.

"No one hits me and gets away with it! Legendary pokemon or not, I will not tolerate that! Not from anyone!" Twilight yelled as she leapt up at him. If all went as planned, she would clamp her jaws around his big fat head!

(OOC: Reactions I predict: Twilight gets pwned and knocked out, which would make Dia take over again when she woke up, or Lugia show's off his power by laughing at her futile attempt to hurt him. XD)

Megaman765

Years
  • After exploring a little bit, Snype finally headed back to the throne room where Zan and Mini Death both were at. He put down his hood and leaned against the wall, looking back at both of them. They would have answers... though these two seemed to have quite a history behind them.

"So... you two are from the future as well huh? Snype. Pleased to meet you." Snype said politely. He seemed to have been the only Pokemon to have stayed. He knew they were headed to an island... but he wasn't sure of how he would be able to get back if he went there. He was mostly hoping on working together with Zan and Mini Death.

"We're all on the same boat here I'm guessing. I was simply a traveler before I ended up in this timeline... simply put. What are your stories?" Snype asked.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • Ardikado was hunting for food. He found a houndoom Ardikado tried to sneak up on it when a gengar scared it away. "stupid gengar." He saw twilight coming and going through bushes. He didnt want Twilight to fight him after what he said to here so he heads to another bush. He peeked out and saw a Lugia he heard Twilight yell at the lugia. Ardikado looked around and saw Geo and a transformed Ditto floating. He jumped out into veiw of the Lugia holding aura sphere incase if the Lugia attacked him. "Ask me the question and Ill try to give you an awnser!" Ardikado shouted at the lugia.

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Geo looked around as he was lifted into the air and then suddenly being protected by a group of Gastly. He then saw Ardikado jump out of a bush. There was no way he could get out of the group. He looked down at the Ditto who was pointing at something. Geo looked up and saw Lugia, flying high above them. Then he smiled. "Ditto can you transform into that Lugia?" Geo asked. The Ditto nodded as he used Transform, to become Lugia. The sudden growth knocked the Gastly out of the way. Geo jumped onto the fake Lugia's back as it flew over to the real Lugia. "Hello Lugia. I am Geo. They were fighting because... um, well, I don't know. But there is another pokemon inside that Umbreon's body that has taken control of her. Could you maybe stop it?" Geo asked in a pleading way. This had happened to his friends before. They had gone bad and wouldn't stop attacking him. "So what do you say?"

Years
  • As I turn around I see a behemoth Pokemon emerge from the skies. As Lugia came out and roared "What is the meaning of this?" Caro turned around looking frightened at first but then he saw Aki and smiled. She knew what he was thinking: revenge. She had to stop Caro in this state several times; therefore all he ever remembers is being beat by her. Aki turned to Lugia "Please excuse the Sableye he's not in the right mind, I'll handle it." She said politely. Then Caro lunged at her readying a punch, but Aki already knew what to do. As soon as Caro got close enough to hit her she immediately teleported behind him and blasted him backwards with a shadow sneak then put him to sleep with hypnosis while Caro was still stunned from the first attack. She turned back to the Lugia, "Sorry to trouble you." She said.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (I am so, so sorry for not posting in forever :()

Archur really hadn't known what was happening. He had followed Dia to where that lucario had gone, and kind of just stood shock still through the entire ordeal, from the fight to Lugia's appearance. Because he had been so still, Archur was knocked back by Lugia's attack. He got up slowly and looked at Dia, or Twighlight - whoever she was - and ran to her. She had gotten considerably violent, and for the well being of both of them, Archur held her a little bit aways from his chest, not wanting to possibly go berserk on her.
    "Dia, what has gotten into you?" he asked critically. "You're not like this at all! You aren't this 'Twilight' person, you are Dia! Strong Dia! You may be a little timid, but you are no weakling! You are no idiot either, so you, "Twilight" stop calling her that," Archur was kind of angry right now. He had no idea who Twilight was, but who did she think she was, invading his friends mind like that? "I don't know you 'Twilight,' but I know Dia, and I care about her."

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight hissed angrily when Archur came out of no where and caught her mid leap. How the heck had he moved fast enough to catch her?! And where had he come from anyways? Last time she had seen him he was in that cave Ardikado had taken her to. She glared at him as he held her a little away from him and then looked at the spot where Dia had bit him before. Hm... She had nothing to lose.

"Put me down you big stupid fool!" Twilight yelled as she bit his other hand. She had bit him the same place Dia had, just on his other hand. Then she began struggling to get free, eventually sagging and stopping. But she did feel a little respect for Archur. He was the first person to finally get it through their heads that she was not Dia. Well, she was, but she wasn't the weakling. It was very complicated, and Twilight didn't really understand it herself.

"Humph. Like I care who you care about. Put me down. Now," Twilight hissed as she listened to Archur. She prepared to take another bite, seeing as how that was pretty much all she could do right now. That and hang there glaring at Archur because of the indignity of him simply manhandling her like she was some errent kitten. Which she was doing right now. What else could she really do in this situation?

zapdos926

Years
  • "No," that was Archurs reply. The bite had hurt, but really only stung. The red swampert reali didnt feel like getting bitten again, so he held her by the scruff of the neck. He didnt really like treating her this way, knowing Dia was in there some where, but she really wasn't Dia right now. He glared "Twilight" down the same way she was trying to. Archur knew he could be pretty intimidating when he wanted to be, and right now he just wanted to put Dias other mindset in her place.
    Feeling a shadow fall over him, Archur looked up and saw Lugia as if for the first time.
    "Guardian of the sea, Lugia, I am very sorry for my friends' out burst and irrational attempt at killing you. She is not herself at the moment," Archur explained. Being a solid patriot of Hoenn, and almost a worshipper of Kyogre, there was no way he was going to call Lugia king of the sea. Besides, he wasn't that either; even in the future, Lugia is just known as a guardian of the sea. Then there is Manaphy, the self-proclaimed prince, leaving only one oceanic legendary left, Kyogre, to be the king. Kyogre was even a giant whale for crying outloud! That was Archurs' line of thought at least.
    Archur looked back at Twilight, "You have a really bad temper. I may be a bit of a fool, and I most certainly am not the smartest pokemon in the world, but I'm not stupid, and I would greatly appreciate you not talking like that any more."

Ryolu

Years
  • Waiting for the reply from the lugia Ardikado saw archur taking dia. As he apoligized about his friend Dia.The lugia looked like it calmed down a bit. Ardikado made the aura sphere disappear. He stared at them. They reminded him of his past when he and abra cared about each other before mikhash Ardikados brother made him betray him he drops the subject of his friend. He walked over to archur and Dia. "Why is dia attacking everyone?"He asked.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • ((OOC: riley, watch the short posts. Just cause I don't post for awhile (ok, so it was a really long while) doesn't mean you go make the shortest post you possibly can.))

Zan's Tunnels

It didn't take long for the Sableye to enter the room. "So... you two are from the future as well huh? Snype. Pleased to meet you," he said politely. "We're all on the same boat here I'm guessing. I was simply a traveler before I ended up in this timeline... simply put. What are your stories?"

Zan looked at Mini, and she glared back at him. She wasn't going to be the one to talk first. Whether he liked or not she was his leader. When it became apparent that Mini Death wasn't going to back down, Zan let out a small sigh that came very close to a growl. "Something was going on back with the gang - I can't remember for the life of me, it was far to long ago - and I was sent to get Mini Death. I saw her getting sucked into the time warp and, fool that I was, went after her. For some reason I am unable to fathom, I ended up being sent back an extra twenty years. Besides the years I spent at one of the arenas, I've been here since than. When the rest of your arrived I hoped that maybe we could find a way to... get back where we belong."

Satisfied that she still seemed to have at least some power of the Zoroark, Mini Death spoke, "I no doubt arrived the same way you did; stumbled across Dialga and Celebi's battle in Ilex Forest. I was the leader of a gang of Pokemon in the Johto Region and I had gone off for a small stroll through the forest. What about you, Snype?" She settled her cool gaze on the Sableye.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ghost Isles

"Like I care about you and your stupid questions!" Twilight yelled back at Lugia with her own telepathy. She ran at him, preparing to bite the legendary. "No one hits me and gets away with it! Legendary pokemon or not, I will not tolerate that! Not from anyone!" Twilight yelled with telepathy as she leaped at him. Before she could reach Lugia, a red Swampert that had been watching the events in shock grabbed her in midair and reprimanded her. He than turned to Lugia. "Guardian of the sea, Lugia, I am very sorry for my friends' out burst and irrational attempt at killing you. She is not herself at the moment," Archur said.

"Just be sure it does not happen again, Swampert. I am not in the best of moods," Lugia's voice blazed into Archur's mind, though it was somewhat calmer than before.

A Lucario jumped into view holding aura sphere "Ask me the question and I'll try to give you an answer!" Ardikado shouted at Lugia.

Before Lugia could reply, the Ditto transformed into a Lugia, at the same time managing to free itself of the psychic grasp. It flew over to the real Lugia with the Garchomp on its back. "Hello Lugia. I am Geo. They were fighting because... um, well, I don't know. But there is another pokemon inside that Umbreon's body that has taken control of her. Could you maybe stop it?" the dragon-type pleaded. "So what do you say?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, dragon? Throwing Pokemon around for the fun of it?" Lugia said with a sharp edge to his telepathic voice. Turning his attention to all of the Pokemon, he allowed his voice to enter all of their minds. "Now explain yourselves while I'm still willing to listen!"

Nideous

Years
  • Twilight yowled irrately at Archur. She was Twilight! She would not allow this... This moron to talk to her like she was some errant kit! She began to struggle in earnest, trying to make him put her down. She growled feebily at him when he wouldn't release her. She stopped fighting a moment and glared at him some more.

"I'll talk to you any way I please, now PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed as she resumed her struggles. One watching this scene might think it was as if she was throwing a temper tantrum. While that may be the case, she believed she was perfectly justified. She completely ignored Lugia, instead focusing on Ardikado. She turned her head to look at him.

"I'm not attacking everyone! Just finishing what you idiots start with me! And why don't you people listen to me! I am TWILIGHT! Not DIA! Dia isn't here now. She'll come back when I allow it!" Twilight hissed. Well, she was reluctant to tell them that knocking her out would also bring Dia back, considering Dia was the more dominant personality. But anyone that was capable of reading her mind, the twisted and damged thing it was, would know this. At the very least, the Kirlia and Lugia would probably know this. Twilight resumed her struggles, clawing and biting and yowling at Archur. She sunk her claws deep in his arm and began trying to use it as leverage to pull herself free. She was going to be released one way or another. The others could talk to Lugia. Or she could once she got free, assuming he didn't try and attack her again. Though, the more she thought about it, the more she began to think that mabe Lugia had been holding back with his attack. No way that she and Caru could have survived if Lugia had used his full power. Still, she would not back down from a fight. Not even from a legend like Lugia. But, her first priority was freeing herself from Archur's grasp.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype smiled, glad they were willing to share their histories with a mere stranger. It was only fair that he share his side of the story as well. They both seemed friendly enough.

"Aw my story ain't too special. Hehe. I'm a wanderer mostly. Just a wild Pokemon that loves to explore away from my own habitat. I use these robes to conceal myself from potential humans back in the past and its fared me well. If they did see me, I'd make a clever escape with flash..." Snype explained.

"Though... of course my own wandering took me to a detour to Ilex Forest. Dialga and Celebi were fighting there of course... they made one of those wormholes and here I am. If anything, I think all of us were in the same place at the same time when it happened... since then, I've continued wandering, familiar with some the environments. I know Johto like the back of my hand, but Johto in the gladiator era? Pretty different... Hehehe..." Snype continued. He walked over to a nearby wall and began to lean his back on it, looking at both Mini Death and Zan. The two surely had history between one another. He couldn't tell what it was though.

"... I haven't been caught by anyone yet so I've yet to get into those battles... but I've heard the noises from the stadiums... harsh. It's hard surviving out there. There aren't as much berry trees in this era compared to the future. I've been tempted to feed off of other Pokemon but always decide against it. I don't want the thought of being a cannibal pierced into my mind... its absolutely sickening... no offense to anyone in this room that may do that..." Snype sighed. He couldn't get used to that way of surviving... it was a darn good thing he mostly fed off of minerals which were all over the place but still, getting to those minerals was dangerous in its own right.

"A gang of pokemon huh? What kind of gang are we talking about? Maybe I've seen one of you during my travels..." He asked calmly.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • (Now this is the econd time Geo's fallen in the sea.)

Geo was angry with what the Lugia had said to him. He stared down at his friends and sighed. Then he looked up at the Lugia. "You are going to pay for making me sound like an idiot!" Geo shouted at the Lugia as he cut through the air, breaking out of the Psychic, using Dragon Claw. But what he had forgotten was to start flying. So he went right past the Lugia, not knowing if he had hit him, and fell into the sea. He couldn't hold his breath for long and he sunk. As a dragon and ground type, he was quite heavy so he would sink easily. He stared up at the shape of the Lugia above the water. Geo hoped this wouldn't be his grave. Then he fainted.

Ryolu

Years
  • Ardikado was confused between the difference of dia and twilight. "I guess if she would rather be called Twilight then thats fine with me." Ardikado said in his mind. "Ok sorry twilight I didnt mean to make you angery." He said. He heard Geo shouting. He ran back towards where the lugia was He found geo trying to fly and land in the water. "GEO!!!." Ardikado shouted he ran to the water he dove into the water hoping the lugia doesnt attack him the water grew darker and got colder Ardikado came back up gasping for air and dives underwater again he scans the area. He found Geos aura and starts heading towards Geo He grabbed geo and swam back up to the surface and swims toward shore. "Hang in there Geo" Ardikado said to geo then somthing burned him. "ow what was that" Ardikado said as something burnt his arm. He ducked underwater to see what burned him it was a gyarados. It used scold. he uses aura sphere and threw it at the steaming water ball and swam geo to shore Ardikado dove back in and throws aura sphere then the gyarados used hyper beam it blew ardikado to shore he watched the gyradados leave a breif moment then Ardikado fainted.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
  • "No, you'll let her back, now," Archur commanded, ignoring the pain of the bite and forcefully turning the umbreons head towards his, gave Twilight a menacing stare, his icey blue eyes staring her right down, unafraid to look intot eh umbreons eyes, as most were for some unknown reason. The inside of his mind may be like a rusty, broken steel trap at keeping things in, but the exterior were like the walls of those arenas. Nothing could get into his mind unless he wanted it to, and if the rumors about how an umbreons gaze could make one go crazy were true, he wouldn't be effected.
    "You have a lot of nerve, Twilight, taking over my friends body, and if I could actually stop you without hurting Dia as well, I would, but since that's not going to happen, I'm not letting you go until I have Dia back."
    Archur heard a roar and turned, still not loosening his grip on Twilight, to see a gyrados' tail disappearing under the water. The lucario was fainted on the sand and Geo was nowhere to be seen. The red swampert groaned and grabbed the lucario by one leg and dragged him further from the ocean. The spike on his chest prevented any sort of CPR, that and the fact that Archur wasn't about to let Twilight go. He turned the aura pokemon over, and making sure that his head was facing to the side, starting pounding his back, trying to get any water he might have swallowed out of his system. After the lucario spit up some water and wouldn't spit out anymore, Archur sat back, Twilight still in hand, to wait for something to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back