• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glameow or Meowth.

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • "Hey my Meowth can make me rich! What about your Glameow? Can it make you rich?"

I think that pretty much sums it up :]

Chehero

The Collector
    Years
  • I'm a sucker for the original pokemon, and as many of said and I too will say. Meowth is much sweeter looking than a springy tail. Plus it looks so close to a Siamese, which I have to admit I have. So how can I not love Meowth!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well, I named my two cats after Meowth & Persian when I got them 10 years ago, ahaha. But I think Glameow is prettier, having saying that I prefere Purrlion but I still like Meowth & Glameow.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • glameow because its design is great, it actually looks like a cat where as meowth is based on those dolls or statues of a cat that brings good luck and fortune. i can't remember its name right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Meowth. It's a classic, and Glameow is just... like a stereotipical cat. I mean really. It seems so stuck up!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Meowth, that's right! The one and only! Not only does it evolve into the even better Persian, which happens to be the real top cat but it also has some class to go along with it. Glameow to me is nothing compared to those two.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I am so dim. I've only just realised I've got a shiny Meowth and a shiny Glameow. *facepalm*

Anyway, does this includes evolutions? Because Purugly is... well, ugly. Persian is much, much better. However, I'd love to say meowth is more appealing than Glameow but I can't. :< So I guess I prefer Glameow. Plus, shiny Glameow looks much, much better than shiny Mewoth. Its colour doesn't really appeal to me. :\

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • meowth.jpg

Meowth
    Pros: Can give you infinite money!
    It's the only Pokemon that has been known to talk (telepathy doesn't count)
    It's classic!
    It was featured in Pokemon Snap. In it, it makes funny faces and dances!

Cons: Its voice is kind of annoying, in the Japanese and English dub of the anime...
    It looks pretty plain, but that's a matter of opinion I guess.

glameow.jpg

Glameow
    Pros: It looks pretty cool. Confident.
    It's new-ish.

Cons: It evolves into Purugly. (Just opinion, though)
    It hasn't had nearly as much exposure as Meowth.
    Its tail looks like a cotton swab.

I'm gonna say that Meowth wins. Yep, by a lot. -_-

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What about Skitty and Purrloin? Lol, Meowth still wins...

Back