• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glasses or Contacts?

Glasses or Contacts?

• Prescription Glasses

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Contact Lens

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Same here, Zento @_@

I only wear my glasses for school, other things, I leave them at home. They make me look like a guy/girl @_@ Dang it, looking like a guy is bad enough >_<;;

*gets eaten*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Never worn contacts before. I imagine they're annoying to put on, but glasses are annoying to wear....:\

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I like glassess. But I would preffer contacts...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I like glasses, they make me look cute and innocent even though I am actually evil and nasty. I tried contacts once... didn't go well. I am nearsighted, heh.

Wow, so many bad eyes... just think, if we all procreate, we add more bad-eyed people to the population @_@

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    It depends on what person is going to be wearing them. I don't wear contacts or glasses but I prefer contacts. :shocked:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    My eyes are good so I don't need em! But if I had to choose I'd go with contacts...Glasses make me look like nerd! :D :D :D

~HORN!

Back