• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Glitch in Y?

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I was playing Y and stayed inactive for some time. I was near Camphrier Town, and went to the bridge where the Snorlax is found sleeping, and You use the PokeFlute to wake it. For some reason it was there again, a very long time after I woke it! I pressed A and went into a battle. I fainted it because I already have a Snorlax. Is this normal, or is this a glitch? The Snorlax was not animated either, even though it looked as if it was snoring. Is that normal as well?

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • You mean you came back after you beat the Pokemon League don't you?

That's meant to happen.

Have you traded your French Fennekin for a Mew yet? I have one I will trade for your very rare Pokemon French Fennekin!

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Oh, well then I guess its problem solved! Unfortunately I have already traded my French Fennekin, and I have Mew now as well. I am now trying to find Keldeo, Latios and Latias, Unown, and any other legendaries I can get my hands on!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I beat the pokemon league, have Y, and I didn't see the Snorlax.

Did you catch it the first time you encountered it? If you caught it, then it doesn't reappear. I take it pokefan just beat it the first time and didn't catch it, which is why it came back after he defeated the E4.

Back