• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Glitch Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    This just in: A way to the Hall of Origin in the Tweaking Glitch! More information will be posted when this method is completely solved.

That's not possible, since the Hall of Origin is something that is activated while being on Mt. Coronet. There's no way to get to the Hall of Origin without the Azure Flute, which isn't legitimately available.

Years
    It's possible in some way, because a member of the Pokemon Glitch Forums used walk through walls AFTER activating the Hall, went into the Mystery Zone, and came back to the Hall, meaning it is a separate area, just undiscovered as of yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    It's possible in some way, because a member of the Pokemon Glitch Forums used walk through walls AFTER activating the Hall, went into the Mystery Zone, and came back to the Hall, meaning it is a separate area, just undiscovered as of yet.

Key word in bold. Of course you can get to the hall after you hack the item in to get it to appear. But it's impossible to get to the Hall of Origin without hacking. You can't tweak, walk through walls, anything to get there without the Azure Flute.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    Time Travel Glitch

Does anybody know how to preform the time travel glitch? The Speed Gamers used this glitch in their catch all pokemon event to transfer all the pokemon to Diamond in a day. I want to use this glitch so I can transfer my Hoenn pokemon in a short amount of time.

Back