• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gloria] Gloria House Common Room

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • 200.gif

Come on Gloria House. :D

Years
  • VG TRIVIA ANSWERS

We need at least 3 members of our house to submit ALL the correct answers to Juno to get points. I am positive these are the right answers for the first set, but feel free to double check for yourself.

Spoiler:

Years
  • VG TRIVIA ANSWERS

We need at least 3 members of our house to submit ALL the correct answers to Juno to get points. I am positive these are the right answers for the first set, but feel free to double check for yourself.

Spoiler:

Done! :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • For those that aren't part of the GT Discord, here's an explanation for the points drop:

"Hello, PokéCommunity members. Due to recent actions in events and adjustments to point distribution for events (due to imbalancing), Who's That Pokémon? and Video Game Trivia will now be awarding a set amount of points for if your house as a whole guesses correctly. You will notice that the point totals have somewhat declined, this is due to us readjusting the points already given out for these events. We are still currently in the middle of this readjustment, so expect your points to go up or down accordingly; events themselves will be updated to reflect the changes made. Any problems please contact a member of the Management Team."

This way, we don't have people panicking or anything. :3

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Almost got all the VG trivia questions!

1. PINKY, BLINKY, INKY, CLYDE
    2. ¿ ?
    3. Pretty sure it's Galaxian
    4. Duck Hunt

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
  • it seems we're in second place for the moment, but i hope we can overpass doctrina soon! they've got about 200 points on us, though : (

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Can someone send me the discord link so I can help in the Trivia and House Lore events? We're really near Doctrina!

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I'm not even sure how this whole thing works, but whatever, we are pwnzing the competition. Whatever you are all doing, keep it up! XD

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • I'm not even sure how this whole thing works, but whatever, we are pwnzing the competition. Whatever you are all doing, keep it up! XD

Careful, you don't want to get too cocky at this stage of the competition. There could be a chance Doctrina will end up getting a second wind and somehow manage to surpass our score. Also, after being the underdogs for a long time, Consortia are starting to catch up as well.

Back