• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gloria] Gloria House Common Room

string555

Banned
Years
  • Careful, you don't want to get too cocky at this stage of the competition. There could be a chance Doctrina will end up getting a second wind and somehow manage to surpass our score. Also, after being the underdogs for a long time, Consortia are starting to catch up as well.

Complete nonsense, we shall annihilate all competition thoroughly!

That being said, there was this mantra constantly repeated by a evil character in a science fiction series. It went "Confident, Cocky, Lazy, Dead".

Obviously meaning, confidence leads to over-confidence, which leads to laziness, which leads to death. So I guess we should only stay in the confidence section.

Let me rephrase my previous statement... GO FORTH WITH ONLY CONFIDENCE!!!! :P

Years
  • Congrats on winning the Get Together! :o I suppose it does make a lot of sense that the hard workers work their way to the top.

Sparkin

Nice going team
    Sad that we'll be separated in not so long

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I contributed absolutely nothing to the cause, but I'm glad the house I was in won, lol. :P

So what's next on the agenda, Gloria house? I suggest world domination... XD

Back