• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God of War thoughts

Years
  • With how well the game reviewed, and if you bought the game if you own a ps4 what are your thoughts about the game?

I'm enjoying the game at the point I'm at in the game.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I watched my brother play it a few years ago.

It was interesting. :P We also own a poster relating to one of the newer games and its on our living room wall. xD

pkmin3033

God of War thoughts

I've not paid attention to the reviews at all - because I don't need someone telling me what to think - but, given how much I enjoyed the previous games (except Ascension, that was dismal) I plan on buying this at some stage...when it's not an outrageous price.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's not even at a outrageous price though, it is by far the best God of War I have ever played. Now if you're in Canada, then I would agree, but if in the US it is one game that needs to be played and the gameplay is top notch, even Kratos kid is very handy as he is no pushover at all.

Back