• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    That Ralts is very interesting. Did you happen to want Jolteon nicknamed by any chance?
    Yes, I would. Could you name it "Loker"? xD
    And thanks, it's one of my better Ralts but I'm putting that project to rest. Do you want me to change its name?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- Certainly, just give me a moment, I'm doing about 10 different things at one time and it's getting harder to multitask. As for the name, I will be using the ralts for breeding purposes so the name doesn't really bother me.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Don't worry. I know how that feels. I'll just be on the look-out on this thread so take your time.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    evd shiny sandslash:relaxed attck-299 def-349 sp attck-110 sp.def-137 speed-125

evd shiny kindra: adamant-attck-315 def-220 sp attck-202 sp.def-223 speed-269

i did likke 30mins ago all the way down here? lol sorry bout that

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- If your still around, I'm about to get on wifi.

Pkman-It would really help me if you also posted their HP. . .

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    both are 292 its kind weird i got these from slowpks

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Don't be thinking those are hacks, because they aren't 100% for sure, guaranteed. It's just a coincidence.

oksy i belive you thats its just a coisidence its happend to me before

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    slow: sorry but its the only thing that i have that intrest sorry

hey plese thont redistribut okay

hey meet me in wifi okay ill b therre

Last edited:

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Pkman- I'll take them both

Kaitou- Thank you very much

Rec- What's CMT?
    CMT stands for see my thread it ls in my siggy

And btw i thought i told you not to redistribute those? You can trade them i guess as long as gokotsu promises not to redistribute them.

dude to tell you the truth almost everyone you trade to and tell not to redistribute will

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Thanks as well, Gokotsu. :]
    I'm gonna see if I can offer anything for the Naughty Kingdra. I've been breeding that kind of Horsea for a while now.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Rec- Oh I see. Sorry I'm still new. Also, to that second comment of yours I actually don't trade out the pokemon people ask me not to redistribute. I take things like that very seriously when dealing with people

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Rec- Oh I see. Sorry I'm still new. Also, to that second comment of yours I actually don't trade out the pokemon people ask me not to redistribute. I take things like that very seriously when dealing with people

np and well most peopls just font rlly care wat other ppl say id baisicly wat i meant

Back