• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaseo- The gyarados and wobbuffet ev trained by you, could you give me more information on them?

Rec- What is the nature of your 3 regis and the TRU shaymin?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    CMT stands for see my thread it ls in my siggy

dude to tell you the truth almost everyone you trade to and tell not to redistribute will

wtf dude, i wasnt even talking to you, i dunno why you always pm me and everything about everything i say on here when im not even talking to you 100% of the time

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    wtf dude, i wasnt even talking to you, i dunno why you always pm me and everything about everything i say on here when im not even talking to you 100% of the time

i dont believe ive ever PMEd you bout any of wat ypu said and you didnt need yo get all nasty i was just stating a fact

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Rec- I think I'll take the Regirock or Shaymin (Edited: Sorry didn't see that you only wanted the yanmega)

After I'm done trading, I will be going to bed. I will resume this thread tomorrow after I get out of work

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Tomorrow I have a 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. shift and it takes me about an hour to get home so after 5 would be great.

Years
    i know that u have a section of evd pokemon thats not for trade but would u perhaps trade them for rare evd pokemon or ones that u find extremely interesting? if not thats ok but if so take a look at my trading thread...of course i wont ask all but i am very interested in 1 of ur pokemon on that list. i could do like a 2 for 1 for it or i dunno its up to u but take a look at my thread and also i have all the EV/IV/Natues/Moves listed but if u have any question do tell :)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Was interested in your following-

Crobat- Jolly level 100 (Bred by a friend, Ev trained by Gokotsu)
    Stats: 332/249/177/158/174/394
    Moveset: Taunt/Roost/Hypnosis/Aerial Ace
    EV: 124 hp/ 132 atk/ 252 spd
    IV: 21/31/12/31/9/31

Dragonite- Jolly level 100 (EV trained by Gokotsu)
    Stats:304/367/212/202/218/279
    Moveset: Outrage/ Fire punch/ earthquake/ dragon dance
    EV: 252 atk/ 252 spd/ 6hp
    IV: 11/31/17/20/13/26

Please CMT!^_^

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    im interested in ur Shiny Metagross

i have
    Milotic Shiny
    Careful
    323/135/170/198/281/170
    Aqua Tail
    Mirror Coat
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Absol Shiny
    asamant
    271/394/155/164/155/249
    swords dance
    sucker punch
    fireblast
    psycho cut

proygon-z Shiny
    312/148/175/405/248/216
    hyper beam/ substitute/ice beam/ tri attack
    modest

let me know if u wanna trade

thnxx

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    I apologize for being late, I had to stay and do overtime -.-

Burningfenix- I apologize but I can't trade anything in that section. All the pokemon on that section, the people who traded me them asked me not to redistribute them and I don't want to dishonor their wishes. I take things like this very seriously. I do however see a few things I like in your shop so if you find something in my shop that you like and is for trade, please let me know.

Latioslegend- From your thread, I really like the ev trained houndoom and the calm Ev trained mismagnius

YoungO- Out of the three you posted, I like the Absol. I would like to trade for that if possible

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    It's the same thing as the Hayley except it was the name used for the japanese version of My pokemon ranch

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ok, I think I'll have something to offer for your Naughty Kingdra.
    I told Latios I wouldn't redistribute it (though he said he doesn't mind) but currently it's what I've got to offer that's not in your list. ^^;

shiny Dusknoir
    Relaxed
    231/234/405/163/369/108
    252 EVs on Sp.Def and Def is all I know. I dunno where the 4 goes.
    Moves: Trick Room, Pain Split, Shadow Sneak, Earthquake

I'd like the Kingdra named too if we do this trade.

Back