• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- My Weavile has a japanese name but I kinda forgot what the word stood for. I think it had to do something with claws or slashing. Anyways I really need to get going. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah, mine are like that too. They stand for something along with their characteristics/traits. Aight, 'night then. I'll see you tomorrow. 7 mins til I need to finish a drawing.

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Thread is open.

For the people I owe trades, when you see this, either post here or PM. I will be multitasking so I will be refreshing the page every 2 to 5 minutes

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Mike- Hmm well I already have an EV trained Regigigas but I guess I can take it, what did you want for it?

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Here is a free bump xD Go look through Gokotsu's thread so it wont die people! Lol

Potatoes

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- Lol silly. In regards to the Jirachi, it's done however I have to find someone to tutor it the 3 moves you wanted.

Back