• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- I can top that. I'm listening to a 47 minute song xD

I'll find someone to tutor this jirachi even if it kills me >=(

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Can I get those three pokes in an hour and a half? Thanks so much and are they redisable?

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    The nickname on the dugtrio is beastyboyz >_>

However, If you don't have anything againest it, I believe there is an AR code for platnium that allows you to change the nicknames of pokemon received in trades. If you have no problem with me using a code like that, I can try to change the nickname of the dugtrio back to normal.

I've heard of that code, but it's only for Plat, and I have D/P. As long as nothing else of the Pokemon (IVs, EVs, OT, ID No., etc.) get's changed, can you change the name to DUGTRIO? Thanks. =D

Also, CMT for offers, if you haven't already chosen payment.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    I can try to change the nickname. I'll state it now, I only use my AR to clone and to make eggs hatch faster. I wouldn't even know how to change any of that stuff anyway.

I was waiting for you to pick which ones you wanted from me so I could see how many I can choose from you. I'll look at your thread now

Ok, it took me a few minutes to find the code but I changed dugtrio's name back to normal. I just have to finish trading it to my pearl and then add your FC. How many pokemon did you want from me? Was it just dugtrio or did you want the kingdra as well?

Last edited:

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Just the Trio. Lemme finish up my current trade and I'll get whatever Pokemon you wanted. ^_^

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    That's fine, I like the Bronzong a lot so if possible, I'll trade for that. Let me add your FC and I'll see you online when your ready

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Gimme a sec to get the Bronzong, add your FC and I'll VM you when I'm ready. =D

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Potatoes

Can you change 3 of my pokes name into the original Gokotsu? xD
    YANMEGA, MISMAGIUS, AMBIPOM,

Was the Bronzong you got shiny?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- The bronzong was non shiny and sure I guess o_o

Let me go grab my platnium code

Platnium FC- 4554 7316 8596

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- Don't mention it.

Note to all- People don't add my platnium FC, I'm not planning on using my platinum game for anything related to my thread so don't bother >_>

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Zetsu- Give me one minute to finish with Jolly and we can trade. It was Glaceon, Kingler and who else? Weavile?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Zetsu- I'm almost done. Only thing is that Weavile has a nickname so I have to change it real quick before we trade.

Back