• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gold or Soul?

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
  • I am going to buy Soul Silver, but I will choose Gold, my favorite main hero character over any of the heroes that you can choose from, so far.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    On HG I will be the male as it will be my main game and on SS I will be the female.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    both, i will beat Silver with one and then restart and play as the other

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Soul's okay, but I really wish Crystal was the female character. :pink_frown: If she was, I'd definitely pick female. I've always played as a girl, so I've been thinking of playing as Gold this time. I love his new outift! But then again, it just feels weird answering boy when they ask your gender. So, probably Soul. She isn't that bad. I'm sure I'll get used to her.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Gold forever! I'm getting both games though so I may play as Soul in one of them but I'll most likely be Gold in both, he's just so awesome. I just kinda wish they'd use a back sprite more similar to his original g/s/c back sprite. I always liked that one.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Yeah, as many people have said before me, I am hoping to get both games and in HeartGold I will play as Gold and in SoulSilver I will play as Soul. I just like the both so much :)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Soulsilver will be my main game, and i will be the female
    in heartgold i will be the male

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    In HG, I'll use the female as the game name sounds kinda girly to me.
    As for the SS, I'll use the male one.[=

Back