• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: The Genesis Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
ooc: Bah, was halfway through post and accidentally turned power off *mumbles*

BiC:
Kazu looked around as they enetred Suhalla. He had never been in such a sweltering place ever in his entire life. He staggered towards a building and sat down, with his back resting alongside a wall, as he tried to gather his senses. He looked out along the landscape of the surrounding area, and it appeared to be melting in his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes, but as he opened them, the familiarity of the northern forests enar Imil appeared. He began walking around, hearing the distinct and comforting sound of the snow crunching underneath his feet. He looked up at the cloudless sky and saw Fuber flying around in the distance, enjoying his freedom. He decided to take a slight walk in the forest and enjoy the cool, crisp air.

After a few moments, he had spotted something hanging from the limb of a tree in the distance. He walked over to the tree and noticed a dark looking scythe that had been atatched to a limb by a strap on the base of the scythe's handle. He looked around and did not feel the presence of anyone around, and he could not see any footprints along the snow. Everything around seemed eerily untouched, as if he was the only person that even existed. He slowly stretched his hand towards the scythe and touched the handle. His finger travelled down the handle and onto the edge of the blade. "Ow!" he exaclaimed to himself as his finger had been deeply cut by the blade. He backed off and decided to leave the scythe where it was. Its very presence sent chills down his spine. The blood had begun rushing out of his finger, and he passed out with blood loss.

He suddenly woke up in the dreaded town of Suhalla and the blasted heat. He scratched his head and looked up at the group whom appeared to be gathering around a fountain talking to some of the folks. He walked over and from the jist of it, after hearing only the last bit of Lance's words, he spoke up quietly after everyone else finished with their dieas, "I guess he has the right idea. Its better off if we take it with us to kill the beast, so we can head on our way to cut off time from the journey. And y'all will know that the accursed beast will be disposed of. Otherwise I'm against the idea, I don't want to stay in this area for too long".

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
For awhile Seth nodded off. He dreamt that there was a league building near Imil and the lighthouse. He was out training when he felt an omninus dark pulse. He looked around him and all he saw were dead bodies. He blinked and he saw Blair sitting beside him, teeth bared and poised to attack. He looked and saw nothing but a blot of darkness and he passed out. When Seth woke up he was sweating profusly. That was the second omninus dream in as many days, he was worried. In Suhulla he was only paying half attention to the conversation. He looked up when there was mention of a monster called the, 'Feather-Sphinx' or something, that couldn't be killed. At least not by regular means.

Seth considered the thought. He put his hand in his pocket and put on his cleric's ring and said, " I'm for the motion. I could use a bit more exercise other than walking." With that he went to Blair and whispered, "hey, i'm going out into the desert for awhile with the others. it willl be dangerous so it is okay if you stay here in the town out of sight or in the immeadiat area, of course you could come with me and that will be okay to." With that he got ready to fight this mysterious monster. He also hoped that he might find a cursed weapon to use with his cleric's ring. They would need all the help they could get.

(ooc: hey how about finding the sphinx in the cave the manticore was in in the first game? i hear that it was vacant since isaac and co. cleared it back then.)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Sanae was quite beat because Suhalla was unbearably hot and she was usually able to deal with heat to a certain extent just not this kind of heat causing her take off the white cloak she was wearing. She folded it up neatly and placed it within her small backpack. She patted Fatalis on the head and was surprised to see that the small little bunny was unaffected by the scorching heat.

"Aren't you lucky... You can't feel this heat at all, can you?" She asked with sweat rushing down the side of her face. Fatalis nodded and smiled gleefully. Sanae sighed and wiped off the sweat with a yellow handkerchief she had brought along. Sanae did a second check on her inventory when the group had dispersed upon Lance's command. As she stood under the small casted shadows made by the outer walls, she saw a man approach Lance. Lance signaled for everyone to gather up again and then the man began his story. Apparently there was a beast out in the desert that had kept killing the locals' sheep and made it difficult to travel through the desert. After the man had finished his request, Lance decided to throw up a group vote on accepting or declining the offer with the prize of a new utility Psynergy item or something of the sort.

"I don't mind helping out this troubled fellow and besides, it'll also help out the locals." Sanae didn't mind helping out but with no solid information on the beast, that made the mission just as hard. The pounding heat was also irritating but she wasn't going to show signs of weakness.

"I better pack some extra canteens of water now and my clothes are going to need a wash." Sanae muttered to herself as she flung her large ponytail that had managed to settle down in front of her body behind her again and waited for Lance's conclusion.

OOC:Finally... sorry if it isn't up to snuff... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back