• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden sun- the solar mantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
Years
  • This is a story of golden sun.

Mia walked down the street the smell of blossom wafted through the air, children running around laughing.
    She had been sent out to collect herbs.
    She ran down the valley giggling smiling hard, 3 years since she had returned home from the adventure with isaac and felix.
    She hopped across the stepping stones in the stream, falling on the middle one which was wobbly, she froze the lake and and didn't get wet at all. she got out of the stream and unfroze it.
    She went deeper into the valley and into the forest which smelled like pine.
    It was refreshing.
    She skipped along the floor and landed in a clearing. She was at a fork in the road she chose the left path and carried on.
    But... something was wrong, unlike before the the forest got darker and darker and more compacted.
    She had chosen the wrong path.
    She heard a rustling in the tree's and she turned around and found her path blocked by black wolf, she turned to run and there was another wolf.
    She gathered up her psynergy to freeze them but she was drawing in no power, the wolfs started to change.

This is the beginning of the solar mantis legacy.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I like how this story is kind of a sequel to the Golden Sun games.

This is a story of golden sun.

Mia walked down the street the smell of blossom wafted through the air, children running around laughing.
    Theres lots of streets in the world...
    She had been sent out to collect herbs.
    Why?
    She ran down the valley giggling smiling hard, 3 years since she had returned home from the adventure with isaac and felix.
    What about the others? And I think you should explain this part a bit more for the ppl that didn't play Golden Sun

Another thing, why did almost all of the sentences start with a "she"?
    I'm not really a good writer, but I think there are some run-on sentences there too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back