• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenSun 1&2 chat

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    If in GS1 you returned to Vault later in the game and found out that the Bandits escaped they'll meet you in GS2 for a rematch. Same goes for whether or not you won Colloso. If you saved in Hsu in GS1 that one girl will show up in GS2. If you beat Deadbeard in GS1 something should happen. But I don't know what. I think it's very minor, though.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Well I didn't hear anything about the Deadbeard part but other than that I've heard of every thing else you mentioned Hsu I think gives you Oreligethicon(sp?)
    and after you beat the bandits your supposed to get the gold shoes

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Jinona said:
    Well I didn't hear anything about the Deadbeard part but other than that I've heard of every thing else you mentioned Hsu I think gives you Oreligethicon(sp?)
    and after you beat the bandits your supposed to get the gold shoes

Don't know about the bandit but a li'l bit about the Deadbeard.

In the docks where you need to buy tickets for a ship to go to Tolbi, the ship's captain says that the other ship hasn't arrived. They can't leave. But then the captain has his lucky charm for the ship and they make it thru the Karagol Sea.

Now, the ship that didn't come was attacked by the monsters and the Deadbeard. he ship that takes Issac to Tolbi stops in Crossbone island if you do a specail cheat or something. I don't know anything more...
    But the ship with Deadbeard is supposed to be the one he attacked....

o well, I've heard that all that are rumors......

@_@

Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    Don't know about the bandit but a li'l bit about the Deadbeard.

In the docks where you need to buy tickets for a ship to go to Tolbi, the ship's captain says that the other ship hasn't arrived. They can't leave. But then the captain has his lucky charm for the ship and they make it thru the Karagol Sea.

Now, the ship that didn't come was attacked by the monsters and the Deadbeard. he ship that takes Issac to Tolbi stops in Crossbone island if you do a specail cheat or something. I don't know anything more...
    But the ship with Deadbeard is supposed to be the one he attacked....

o well, I've heard that all that are rumors......

@_@

Well if your talking about how to get to Crossbone Island, there is a special Tornado Lizard (The Tempest Lizard) in the Suhalla Dessert, that takes you to Crossbone Island if you go into its Tornado and dont use Douse, Deadbeard is at the bottom of the cave in the ship on the island.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Well if your talking about how to get to Crossbone Island, there is a special Tornado Lizard (The Tempest Lizard) in the Suhalla Dessert, that takes you to Crossbone Island if you go into its Tornado and dont use Douse, Deadbeard is at the bottom of the cave in the ship on the island.

Yep and man is it hard to get to Deadbeard the first time because you have to beat the monsters gaurding all nine doors to the rooms with all the special goodies inside and they are tough.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Deadbeard? I thought it was Blackbeard, or maybe it is, its been a while. I eventully beat him at level 32, and it was pretty tough.

Years
    Jinona said:
    Yep and man is it hard to get to Deadbeard the first time because you have to beat the monsters gaurding all nine doors to the rooms with all the special goodies inside and they are tough.

I didnt really had trouble with beating the bosses at the doors, i thought that was easy, it was the puzzles i hated, im not the best at that.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I didnt really had trouble with beating the bosses at the doors, i thought that was easy, it was the puzzles i hated, im not the best at that.
    well the first two times it was hard because Ivan was down and Mia was on the brink of being downed by poison and both of my healers Psynergy points were so low that I couldn't do even a basic cure spell, but every other time I had no probem.

Years
    The first time beating Deadbeard is tough, but after you get the hang of it it's pretty easy. And for beating the bosses at the doors, just bring out your strongest summons over and over. The djinni should recover while you do the next puzzle.

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
    Deadbeard was one of the hardest bosses in the game but I managed to beat him.

I don't like to rely on my summons unless its a last resort, so I thought it out mixing djinn attacks with curative psyenergy and when I knew his HP was about half gone my Summons were ready to attack full force.

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Chaskis Sato said:
    Deadbeard was one of the hardest bosses in the game but I managed to beat him.

I don't like to rely on my summons unless its a last resort, so I thought it out mixing djinn attacks with curative psyenergy and when I knew his HP was about half gone my Summons were ready to attack full force.

hey in gs2 how do you beat the serpant i weakend him with the light but......

https://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    knives said:
    hey in gs2 how do you beat the serpant i weakend him with the light but......

https://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com
    You know I really don't know how I beat that darn Serpent because all I did was completely heal everyone get as many healing items as possible put as few djinni as possible on standby and saved the game before I faught him and some how, after turning off and turning on the GBA about three times, I kicked his scaley but. The only problem is that guy you meet erlier dosn't tell you that the cloud brand (a good weapon) is behind the serpent untill after you have left which means you have to crawl all thE way back down there to get it.

Okay, did I put anyone to sleep with that exceedingly long explination?

Chaskis Sato

Years
    Not really, although I am feeling a little tired...just kidding.

The Cloud Brand may already be obsolete if you decide to get it later in the game so get it after you beat the Serpent.

To beat him all you have to do is get all 3 or 4 spots to shine light on the dragon so he dose not heal himself every turn. He should be prety easy to beat if not try having one person that heals one person that attacks with weapon and or djinn and the other 2 cast Summons.

Watch how you set your djins though cause you don't want to have low HP either.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Chaskis Sato said:
    The Cloud Brand may already be obsolete if you decide to get it later in the game so get it after you beat the Serpent.

Watch how you set your djins though cause you don't want to have low HP either.
    Yea that's what I did I came back to get it much later and it was worthless so I just sold it off for more money :)

:\ I thought more set Djinni ment more life and more Djinni ment less life.

just wondering but, for those of you who have gotten far enough into GS2, think that the Star Magician is the biggest pain-in-the-neck monster to ever walk the GBA screen? (next to Dullhan)

Chaskis Sato

Years
    The Star Magician was an insanely powerful PRICK.

Sorry, those guardian things made me even madder cause they kept on comming back. Luck was on my side though, the third time I faced him I finally one.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Chaskis Sato said:
    Sorry, those guardian things made me even madder cause they kept on comming back. Luck was on my side though, the third time I faced him I finally one.

I faced him like 50 times befor I finaly beat the dumb thing those gaurdian things are the only problem cause the purple and red ones are the strongest ones and he always calles them back over and over. I once had him to were he had 4 count em' 4 purple ones you know the ones that cast shine plasma all the time.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I've played & beaten GS 1-2 & I also think they were both very fun games that any RGP loving GBA owner should have. Currently I am playing FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance). It was an awsome game when it 1st appeared on PS1 & it's now it's an even better game appearing on the GBA.

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Say, I'm gonna get either the first Golden Sun or the second...unfortunately I don't know which one. Will I be lost/confused or at a disadvantage if I receive the second one? Do I need to have finished the first beforehand?

Last edited:
    Back