• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenSun 1&2 chat

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    If you have never played this game you should it's like the best GBA game in the world.If you have played it or are getting stuck in a spot I can help you here trust me I've played the first one 8 times (yea it's that good) and the second one 3 times.

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
    Saying one game is the best is very very bold.
    Although Golden Sun 2 The Lost Age was a good game it was basically an extension to the first one.

You are allowed to voice your opinion, and I respect that. Do you think there will be a Golden Sun 3 and if so what will it be about?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I beat Golden Sun 1, Its truly an incredible game to play for fans of RPG's, I haven't played 2 yet but eventully I will.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    SPOILERS

Okay, in TLA, I have the Lemurian ship, and I went to Champa and Alex introduced me to Karst and Agatio. Where do I go now?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Allstories said:
    SPOILERS

Okay, in TLA, I have the Lemurian ship, and I went to Champa and Alex introduced me to Karst and Agatio. Where do I go now?
    Okay I'll kill two birds with one stone here
    for Chaskis Sato I think they should make a third GoldenSun because<SPOILERS> at the end of the game dureing the credits it shows Alex climbeing to the top of Mount Aleph(sp?) and the Wise One, while the mountain starts to sink and after the Golden sun has risen, says that Alex didn't get the Golden Sun and that he has almost limit less power&life so he can still be defeated and he sticks him to the mountain top so that he is unable to move and hints that Alex might return so yea I think there should be a GoldenSun three.
    and for Allstories you should have the ability to use sand go to the ruins to the north

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    if my DAMM Gba didn't break I would be playing golden sun....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOo it just had to break...

I'm surprised that IGN doesn't have anything on Golden Sun 3 yet..I mean, they had CODES for Golden Sun 2 that day Golden Sun 1 came out..hmm

BOO ya!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Dakota said:
    if my DAMM Gba didn't break I would be playing golden sun....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOo it just had to break...

I'm surprised that IGN doesn't have anything on Golden Sun 3 yet..I mean, they had CODES for Golden Sun 2 that day Golden Sun 1 came out..hmm

BOO ya!

darn thats too bad I hate it when both my GBAs break in some way or another
    Whats IGN? and I was just thinking they should make a Golden Sun three I don't really know if they are or not. (:badsmile: they had better though)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I only have The lost Age! and im at Champa right now and whats Sand anyway Jinona? and whats the importance of that book Gombamba gives ya?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Sand is pretty much what it says if you are standing in some sand any kind of sand it turnes you into sand and you can travel under it you get it in Gaia Rock after beating the Serpent it comes in handy in the Inkol(sp?) ruins and when you are geting up to beat Valukar a nasty high level monster gaurding the special sommons tablet for Daedalus. And the thing that the Gabomba statue gives you is called the Tomegathericon, try saying that three times fast :laugh:, which turnes you into a Dark Mage, kinda like the Mysterious card you find in the Kandorean Temple and the Trainers Whip you find in the Yampi Desert. I hope that answered all your questions Sapphire Latios. :)

(I'll also help with Djinni too)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Heh, I mean, they'd have to make a Golden Sun 3 cause your immovable from the town in the end of Golden Sun 2, just like in the first one...shizzah

BOO ya!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    They stick in in a town you can't leave again in GoldenSun 2? Aw crap... ah well what are you gonna do XD.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can make clear data as well can't you? So, they probably will.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Kairi said:
    You can make clear data as well can't you? So, they probably will.
    Yup all of you are right at the end <SPOILERS> after you light the fire lighthouse and defeat the Doom Dragon (crud he's hard :( ) whom I've only beaten once yea he is that hard, it takes you back to Prox, nice place considering that's were Saturos, Minardi, Agatio, and Karst are from. and you can only go one way to get out so yea you are pretty much stuck there unless you want to turn your gameboy off or proceed to the credits.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Nobody should download roms, but it seems noone cares to stop it.

I hear you can transfer items from the orginal, whats that about?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    someone told me that the item transfer lets you get the cool old items from GS1 to GS2!!! There's also a Diginni (sp?) transfer. You'll need it to get all the diginn.

does that help?
    That's correct except it's not just an item transfer it's every thing transfer you get some really strong items from people that you normaly wouldn't get.but other than that every thing else you said is right. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You also transfer if you did certain events or not, and that opens up stuff in Gold Sun:The Lost Age.

Back