• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonzo's Gulpin

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Here's my new card, hope you like it:

GONZO'S GULPIN

Next card: Fernando's Wigglytuff

EDIT: Gonzo's Gulpin fixed

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Yeah, we have a VS blank, but whatever works for you better is fine by me. The art is nice, but is it yours? Do you go by the name somewhere else? If so it's incredible. If it's not, unoriginality makes me sad. ;-;

Your placement and fonts are correct, however, I think you are using the incorrect energy symbols. They have jagged edges on them and if you get the PSD version of Fangking Omega's symbol sheet, your energy symbols will look great. Those can be found in the tutorial thread or the link in my signature. I hope your future cards look as good as this!

You also forgot the rarity. >.>

8/10.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Sorry and thanks. Yeah, the art is mine. Don't you remember my former name was MulteonDX? Now here's another card and I'll follow your advices King Shuckle.

Here's a new card but no VS style either :P

Fernando's Wigglytuff

And since I knew the wigglytuff was coming out bad If I completely drew it, i mirrored it in PS

Ermmm VS style are all basic pokemons? I've only seen basic cards...

EDIT: nvm, I customizated a blank. Here it is

EDIT: I just realized a big mistake I did in "moods".

I'll post the correction now

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice card. If you have seen Fake versions of Trainer cards *coughEX-Trainer's Enterprisescough* (set made by me) you will know excatly where the Trainer head goes. When it evolves from a trainer. The trainer name doesn't have to be all capitalized :)

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Sorry, not to be rude but You always have something bad to say about my cards *weeps* Why!? :P

just kidding. No, I don't make them, also, they are pictures from search engines.

EDIT: I double uploaded GOnzo's Spoink >.>

Next card: Sebastian's Lapras

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Backgrounds do not require any credit.

TIP: When doing VS cards, the trainer's name is never capitalized in the effect text or evolution text. Your improving greatly.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    I think than the Tthing about the background depends... for example in my Energy cards I put (E) at the side of my name for say than I do the Energy Icon and belows I put the name of the illustrator of the Background (normally taken from the deviantart) with the (BG) at the side for say than he done the Background

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    So you always give credit to Backgrounders...

I'll start to do so, or maybe I'll get sewed -.-U

xD Nvm that, Next card (again) Sebastian's Kuar.

It'll be posted for tonight I promise

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    King Shuckle said:
    Backgrounds do not require any credit.

TIP: When doing VS cards, the trainer's name is never capitalized in the effect text or evolution text. Your improving greatly.
    Sorry, I didn't know... It still seems like backgrounds would require credit... Oh well.

Years
    Oh right Kuar! i'm surprised you have that Symbol sheet and the Font name and HP :D, i'm the head of the trainers is still in the wrong place, move the head up so it looks like it is sitting on the stand, but not on top of it.

Back