• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GooD/BaD DReaMS

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?
    No. Never been chased in a dream.
    2. Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from? (can be creepy)
    I had a dream once where I was falling from the sky. When I got closer to the ground, there was a bald baby doll looking up at me. I got so close I could see the details in its eyes, then it screamed. I heard the scream, and woke up. I couldnt sleep for two weeks.
    3. Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream?
    Nope.
    4. Ever REALIZED that you're in a dream? (I love these ones)
    Of course. I only continue on with doing what im doing in my dreams because they are usualy violent.
    5. Ever revisited a dream over and over again?
    Yep. My Walking through a hotel with the words MURDER on the floor and walls with a pistol being hunted by zombies dream.
    6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things?
    Nope. They pretty much act the way they do. Except in one awesome dream where I, my gang, and other people ive seen (but do not know) where in a world I created, and the only person who knew there was another world was me. Everyone elce forgotten about earth. If it was a weekend, I would have slept dreaming that all day.
    7. Ever dreamt of falling, and when you land, it doesn't hurt?
    Ive dreamt of falling, but I usualy have wings at the last second, or wake up.
    8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream?
    These dreams make up 50% of my total. I hate them.
    9. Ever dreamt of flying?
    90% of the time. I want to fly. To be free from the ground.
    10. Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about?
    I dream of GTA sometimes.
    11. Ever dreamt of school-related things (could be nightmares) near the beginning of a new school year or near exams?
    Nope. Exept the one where me and my gang pulled a terrorist attack on it using a terrible litteraly mind-blowing sound and eye melting lights. Noone but us lived. WUAHAHAHA! *ahem* whoops.
    12. Ever had any after-effects after you dream? (e.g. peeing in bed when you wake up)
    Im a little embarised to say this, but once I dreamed about being at a toilet. Urnal to be exact... Bad things.
    13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you? (I had insurgents bomb my house before)
    Nope.
    14. Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime (e.g. an adventure), but you've only slept for 2 hours?
    Yes. Ruling a world of my own, for 25 years, never ageing... with wings...
    15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes, next thing I see myself)
    Only from my own eyes.
    16. Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true?
    Once, my whole day was seen in a dream. I dreamt it, it became true.

One thing I will never forget: The dream about EB games selling...

a Microsoft GOD.

EEEP EEEP EEEP EEEP!

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • 1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?
    Yes, in the house I used to live before we moved I had those dreams like every night. I was always trying to hide from him among with other kids, but he always found me wherever I hide 0_o;;

2. Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from? (can be creepy)
    No.

3. Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream?
    No, but I've waken up from something I thought it was reality but it turned out to be a dream xD

4. Ever REALIZED that you're in a dream?
    Yes, always right before I woke up xD

Hmm dunno...maybe 1 or 2 times?

6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things?
    Could be, have no idea right now though ^^;;

Yeah, when I fall in a dream I kinda knows what's gonna happen, I wake up xD

8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream?
    No.

I wish I could do so in my dreams, but something is kinda prventing me from doing so 0_o;;

10. Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about?
    Yes! xD

11. Ever dreamt of school-related things (could be nightmares) near the beginning of a new school year or near exams?
    No, even not after reading some crappy about about that 0_o

12. Ever had any after-effects after you dream? (e.g. peeing in bed when you wake up)
    No, but always when I think I face a certain corner of the room with my face it turns out to be a other one xD

13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you?
    Nope.

14. Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime (e.g. an adventure), but you've only slept for 2 hours?
    Yes, few times infact..dunno when only 0_o

15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views?
    No, I always view a dream from 'myself' but it feels like my eyes are closed...when I try to open one in my dream my REAL eye hurts xD

16. Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true?
    Could be, just can't remember but often I have these déja vu moments like "replay?" xD

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • 1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?
    Yeah, lot's of times. I esp liked the one when some crazy old geezer was chaisng me because me and my imaginary dream friend stole some money from his walet (This dream actually happened in a mall). Then I also dreamt of an alien from the film Alien (I don't know if you know it, it's the one with Sigourney Weaver starring in it) was chasing me in the corridors of my primary school o.o
    Yes, I have. That's just soo creepy ><
    Yes, I think I have.. but that doesn't happen very often.
    I love them too XD. I usually do that when the ppl I know are doing the weirdest things for which I know they would never do in real life (wheter it would be impossible or they wouldn't want to do it). But unfortunately those dreams end really fast.
    Doesn't really happen usually. I have the same dreams months or even years later
    Yeah, that happens all the time. I have the weirdest dreams ever @_@
    I fall quite often but that I would actually land on the ground or sth.. I can't remember that. Usually when I fall I wake up right before I meet the ground (very horrifiyng (sp?)) But I did dream that a train hit me. It hurt like hell.
    No, I haven't. That's something that almost all people dream about except for me.^-^
    No, but I would love to >.<
    Well I don't play video games, but when I did some time ago.. I dreamt that I was in that game. The game was called Crash Bandicoot (sp?)
    Don't get me started on that. Almost every single dream I dream is about school. I usually end up in school and all my school mates are doing random or very very weird things.. I hate dreams about school >.> Oh and I remember when I had a nightmare about me writing a history test and I couldn't answer not even one question, because the clock was running so fast. I was so afraid that my history teacher is gonna shout at me (He's very strickt). o.o
    I've never peed, but my mom says that I've giggled quite a few times. And once I pounched the wall beside my bed because I was angry in my dreams. And I've screamed because of nightmares on several occassions too ^-^
    13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you? (I had insurgents bomb my house before)
    Nope. I don't wish too. Not unless the dream would be very exciting.
    Nope. But I would want to.
    15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes, next thing I see myself)
    Yeah, lol that happens all the time. But the funniest part is that I can realise that I'm dreaming. If I see myself doing something I just think that's normal XDD
    Yeah, several times. This deja vú things really creeps me out o.o

I wish my dreams were more like fantasy like. Like flying or having super powers.. or something. ><
    And F.L.Y. here's my answer to your question
    Have you ever had a dream about death of any form?
    Yes, I have and it wasn't a preety sight. I dreamt once that on old man commited suicide right in front of my eyes ><. And I recall my dog dying in a dream too ><. That's just so sad.

BTW I have questions of my own too.
    Did any person you know appear in the dream in a different way? Like with a different face but you still knew that that was your friend/relative etc.?

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces or in corridors?
    Yes, I have. Usually some monstrous force that'll destroy me given the chance.
    Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from?
    Yeah.. Was strange, I didn't even look for the voices. Just accepted them.
    Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream?
    Not that I recall.
    Ever REALIZED that you're in a dream?
    Yes, several times. It's quite an amazing feeling.
    Ever revisited a dream over and over again?
    Not as such.. I've revisited things or places in dreams before, but it's almost never been the same dream.
    Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things?
    Mm..
    Ever dreamt of falling, and when you land, it doesn't hurt?
    Yes! And, I once realized it was a dream, and then jumped face first off a tower on purpose.
    Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream?
    Not quite. Fantasy items. I dreamed I had a lightsabre! omgsocool.
    Ever dreamt of flying?
    Lots. I love it. So fun..
    Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about?
    Oh yes. In most of my dreams some fictional element enters.
    Ever dreamt of school-related things near the beginning of a new school year or near exams?
    Mmhmm, a few times. Sucked, because I thought the holidays were over early.
    Ever had any after-effects after you dream?
    Only things like.. Jumping up or waving my arm or saying things or shouting or mumbling or just doing general sudden movements and things..
    Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you?
    No, actually.
    Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime, but you've only slept for 2 hours?
    Nup.. Never felt like too long. I've had dreams that were over a lifetime, but it would skip and stuff. And I wasn't aware of it.
    Ever had dreams where you had several point of views?
    I have.. And I didn't question that either.
    Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true?
    Yess.. But only vaguely, usually. And things I might have been expecting to do anyway. And one or two things where I've had no indication of doing that thing. That was cool...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?

Yes, a pac of wolves were chasing me in an icy feild and just last night a killer was chasing me down my road ;;.

Nope....that would be weird though

Yes, that was rather confusing and annoying

I ALWAYS realise I'm dreaming and I even think it to myslef in my dream as well.

Yep, and of course it's a nightmare-baisically its either a wolf or a pitbull attacking/chasing me.

6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected
    things?

Yes, lot's of those dreams so I'm not going to name all of them XD

Yep, actually when I landed I literally landed-while I was faliing in my dream I was falling off my bed in real life XD

8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and
    realize that it's only a dream?

Yes, this aodrable outfit I had seen in the mall earlier that day ;;

On a plane-yes, other than that no

Nope, that would be awesome though.

About 50% of my dreams take place with me at school or soing something school related.

I've cried, fallen off the bed and thrown my pillow XD

Nope

Yes XD I keep re-checking the clock to see if I'm imagining the time

Yeah, I've had a few of those..they can be kind of confusing as well.

Yes, I actually did get an A on a quiz I took XD

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • BTW I have questions of my own too.
    Did any person you know appear in the dream in a different way? Like with a different face but you still knew that that was your friend/relative etc.?

Definitely. It's like stage acting with characters that are actually my family and relatives. It's like a DREAM RPG lol. I know that my sister has a lot of these dreams. Come to think of it, isn't that certainly the case with Dorothy from Wizard of Oz? Wasn't the lion, tin man, and the scarecrow actually people she knew in real life? At least that's what I saw from the movie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009

Most of the time, yes. I myself usually appear as a young and flabby boy in my dreams (for some odd reasons, especially if I happen to be naked in that dream! XD ). Yeah, they're just random people, yet they're supposedly the people you know! LOl Even my crush looks 'better' in my dreams sometimes! <3

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well, giant swarm of big beatles, from a garden maze, that i got piled on from them. Without escaping.

Sometimes, in some, i hear light whispers, that i cant comprehend what they say.

nope. thank goodness

Depends, what situation i was in, mostly bad ones.

Yeah of course! sometimes i have dreams of places, buildings that I've have already been too once that were exactly same and look and feel and smell, from previous ones i hanged out it.

Tons! and a lot of them i don't remember too well.

yeah, i hate it when i dream that when im walking, then all of a sudden I started falling down possibly tripping and at the last second before i notice myself, seeing as myself looking down at the ground, and just about to hit myself on hard surface floor, i felt like i landed on my bed from 50 feet in the air just when hit the ground in my dream. It didn't hurt, but it woke me up in complete shock, i had this happen to me at least more then 3 times.

Nope, and i wouldn't remember anyways.

Yeah once but that was so awesome! I felt like i was a DBZ character!

Nope, though i dreamt that i was playing video games, especially pokemon, and kicking butt too. XD

Very Few.

Um... one time i got so pissed off in a dream, i accidentally slammed head against a wall really hard, and hurt like hell, when i woke up. OUCH!

Yeah, sometimes with people that i hate the most that really affect me in my dreams.

Oh yeah,like when i woke up feeling like it was already for me to get up, but it was like midnight when i keep checking the clock.

Well at first, i dreamt that i was one person and saw another guy looking at me, then later i somehow changed souls with the other persons body, and i saw from the other persons view from what i originally looked like from the 1st guy.

Dont remember its very vague.

EDIT:

Yeah, i do remember having some those types of dreams, where i see people change to different faces, every time look away and back.

Last edited:

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Definitely. It's like stage acting with characters that are actually my family and relatives. It's like a DREAM RPG lol. I know that my sister has a lot of these dreams. Come to think of it, isn't that certainly the case with Dorothy from Wizard of Oz? Wasn't the lion, tin man, and the scarecrow actually people she knew in real life? At least that's what I saw from the movie.

Yes, it was made like that in the film. I can't remember if it was the same in the book, but it probably was.

I have another question, BTW Goku Goku you don't have to answer this one cuz you already did. Lol. So:

Did you ever dream of being naked and there was a huge crowd of ppl around who did/didn't notice that you were naked?

And here's another question (yes, Goku Goku you may answer it ;))

Did you ever dream that you wanted to escape from a dream but you couldn't move or you were moving very, very slowly?

My answer to the first question is; yes, I have dreamt about it. I've actually dreamt of being naked several times.. And every time I sorrounded with ppl I know (mostly it's my team mates) but the odd thing is that ppl don't even notice that I'm naked:nervous: :) But still it's always soo emabarassing >< XD
    And don't get me started on the second one. How many times I've been scared of some hideous monster or beast chasing me.. and I couldn't escape. Mostly it's because I move too slowly and the thing that is chasing me just keeps getting closer and closer.. and it's moving just so fast >_< And once it also happened that I wasn't even able to move >__< Dreadful experience.

Uu I've thought of another question:

Do you ever think that a dream of yours could be a sign for something e.g. like something bad is going to happen or that you must urgently do something? Or that maybe the dream was like a methaforic rewiew of something that had occurred to you before e.g. like you broke your leg and then you dreamt it was choped (sp?) off?

Yes, I do think that some of my dreams meant something (like a sign, but I'm not going to tell you what it was because it's personal.. sorry guys). It wasn't really so long ago that I've dreamt that kind of dreams. But this doesn't happen to me often. In fact it only happened on three occasions because my dreams are usually pointless XD

Years
    Actually I had a dream in which my friend, CHaRiSMa, was being chased by a giant hedgehog.XD
    I guess... But not ppl voices and I'm certain that there is a logical explanation for the voices I heard.
    No
    No, when I'm dreaming I always know that it's not real. Though sometimes when I'm awake I am not sure if a thing I am thinking about really happened or it was just a dream.
    No
    I don't think so.
    I did dream of falling but I never landed. :disappoin XD But if I dream of falling I twitch with my whole body-it's very funny to see it!:P
    No. If dreamed of shopping it would be the worse nightmare!jk^^ But I really dislike shopping.
    Oh, I wish!!!! I almost never have cool dreams!!!:'(
    No, I don't have an imagination for imagining myself as a cartoon character. But I did dreamt of other cartoon characters (actually anime characters).:)
    I almost always dream something about school. But not as in a nightmare or something bad. Just me and my schoolmates are sitting in a class, writting or sth. But I did dream of having to run 1,3 mile for PE in school. It could be a nightmare....:P
    Never.
    No.
    I wish....
    I'm not sure...
    No.

Well, interesting questions, though I don't think answers are. ^^'

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Heya, I had some more wierd dreams since my last post...

1:I was standing on a random open road, and this bus was trying to run me over, then I opened my mouth REEEEEALLY wide, and I managed to swallow the bus and save myself, and then out of nowhere, Hamtaro came, and kicked me on the back of the head and I coughed up the bus. 0_o So weird.

2:My friend named (blocked), challenged me to a race, and we were running at really high speeds, so fast that you would say that we were Sonic the Hedgehog characters, and we were literally tearing up the city, and we ended up on top of a ridiculously high building and we were stuck.
    The we got saved by a flock of Pidgeys, but then they dropped us, and I nearly had a heart attack, it felt so real, even when I hit the floor. It was so freaky! XD!

3: I was with Marluxia yet again, and he asked if I wanted to go Pidgey riding, I said yes, and out of nowhere came the pidgey flock from the last dream, and I was scared out of my wits, because in my last dream they killed me! But sadly I just woke up from there....
    Expect more dreams later...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • 1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)? I don't think so.

2. Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from? (can be creepy) Nope, don't think so.

3. Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream? No.

4. Ever REALIZED that you're in a dream? (I love these ones) I'm pretty sure that I have at least once.

5. Ever revisited a dream over and over again? I have dreams that I've been through like ten times. XD

6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things? YES.

7. Ever dreamt of falling, and when you land, it doesn't hurt? No.

8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream? Nope.

9. Ever dreamt of flying? Yes, it was so much fun!

10. Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about? I was in a Pokemon world, except that all the Pokemon looked like real animals! For instance, I was attacked by a Poochyena, but it looked like a tiny/wolf dog thing. (I knew it was supposed to be Pokemon because I had Pokeballs and everything.

11. Ever dreamt of school-related things (could be nightmares) near the beginning of a new school year or near exams? Not sure.

12. Ever had any after-effects after you dream? (e.g. peeing in bed when you wake up) No.

13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you? (I had insurgents bomb my house before) Nope.

14. Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime (e.g. an adventure), but you've only slept for 2 hours? All the time.

15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes, next thing I see myself) Na-da.

16. Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true? I get Deja Vu all the time, and I think it comes from my dreams. Like that foreshadowed that I was going to be right there, doing that exact thing at that precise moment. (It's really freaky!)

Oh, and I have another question.

Have there ever been people that frequently appear in you dreams, but you have no idea who they are? For me, yes. I've seen this boyfriend/girlfriend couple appear in my dreams two or three times, and I can't explain why they are there. In my dream last night, they were just sitting there on the couch, barely acknowleding my, or anyone else's, existence.

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Have there ever been people that frequently appear in you dreams, but you have no idea who they are?

Hmm.. I can't really remember. I think not. But it would be cool yet freaky to experience it!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I have Insomnia so I don't dream well, but last night I had a dream that the one that I liked was killed, i don't have good dreams i have Nightmares

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Nope

Once, I coul have sworn I heard a voice in a graeyard in one of my dreams...it was very eerie

Nope.

I wish...:(
    A couple monthes ago, I had the same dream three times in a row. My brother and my family and I were camping...then he got lost...we never found him. I always woke up in tears.

My brother (same brother stated above) gave me his computer once. :D

Even to the extent where I jump over the stairs (yes, stairs, NOT stars), however, most of the time, I wake up before I hit the ground.

Sadly, yes. One day, I wanted a dreamcast, but couldn't get one. In my dream, apparently, we used to own a dreamcast, and my dad one day asked me where it went. I told him we had sold it, and he went to go get it back. He came back with the Dreamcast, and we played Sonic battle Adventure 2.

Zillions of times.

I've been in Pokemon, Hogwarts, many things. My most frightening, however, was when I was in a shooter game (no definite game, just shooting), and at the end, the "villain" so to speak had me at gunpoint. The moment he pulled the trigger was the moment I woke up.

I've had nightmares on nights that I didn't do my homework. Normally, it's just the teacher yelling at me, and freaking out. Strangley enough, when I don't do my homework, their reactions are almost the exact same.

I've woken up in tears many times, if that counts. Once, I dreamt that my dad told us our dog wasn't our real dog, and he went out and replaced my dog for our "real" dog. It was so sad. I was also in tears at the end of my camping dream that I already mentioned.

I had a dream where the Bird Flu spread. I hated it, and it still lingers in my head forever.

Yeah. I was locked up in a room, and being executed...then I escaped, and got chased, but you really don't care about the rest.

Nope.

I know you guys won't believe me, but when I was a kid, I dreamt about playing Gold version...two years before it came out. Pokegear, starters, clock, Johto, and everything.

Looking at this list, I've had some pretty dreadful dreams.

About the people thing, a couple times, yes. He is my friend, actually. Sometimes, I think of him as my concious, but he may be deaper then that. He has black hair, and knows Kendo. He is around 16, and is impatient, but values my opinions. I don't really have a name for him. Maybe someday, I'll actually meet him. However, all I get from him in my dreams, is this link. I know his feelings, his thoughts...he doesn't ever say anything. It's confusing, really.

Have I dreamt that I was naked? o_O;;;; Actually, once. I was going in school, and suddenly, all of my clothes...dissapeared. o_O

Have I dreamt that I couldn't move if I was being chased? Well, once...I was stuck. I kept trying to move, but couldn't. Footsteps. There were footsteps. Ominous, echoing, footsteps. I knew it was something bad...but I couldn't move. Just when whatever was about to reveal to me what those footsteps were, I woke up.

And no, I haven't ever gotten a dream like that. Unless my above dream was...

K. I've got a question for you guys. Have you ever dreamt that you were killed/harmed/attempted to be harmed by someone close to you?
    Once, I have. My crush, she was laughing crazily. Sadisically, almost. Everyone was crowding around her, trying to stop her from doing something. Then, she threw something sharp at my head. I don;t know what it was, or if it hit, because I woke up.

Last edited:

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Have you ever dreamt that you were killed/harmed/attempted to be harmed by someone close to you?

Yes, I have. But this is very very personal so I'm afraid I can't tell you. xP

lt.bob

Caboose
    Years
    Last, night I had a dream where I was on Jurassic Park. All of the dinosaurs except for the velociraptors got free. I got stuck in the velociraptor cage. I tried to climb out but a velociraptor shredded my right leg with its claws. I think I read/watch Jurassic Park to much.

Back