• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GooD/BaD DReaMS

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    So do you have dreams usually? And if you do are they good, bad (like nightmares or sth, boring..), random...?

I usually have random dreams that I'm in school or sth (damn school doesn't get of my back even in my dreams ><) or I have extremly weird dreams than completely don't make sense XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    My dreams are usually based on school and the people there, my family and my relatives, and tend to be located at my school, my house, my relatives' house and just anywhere I've been to. The whole location and characters may even be fictional. Well, my dreams are really weird, for example people are trying to kill me, but I don't want them to, and then they don't hurt me. Also, I hate feeling pain in my dreams, like me getting shot or limbs getting cut. :\ I also love dreams that involve my crush in it, though I have more dreams of her being my friend more than us being a couple, though I've even had dreams we got married! XD Well, I also have dreams that I'm in games, or at least I'm playing them, then the next thing I'm in them. I also have dreams of playing supposedly 'new' Pokemon games, which can potentially be good ideas/inspiration for Pokemon hacks. Well, that's just it for now... :)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    My dreams seem to run as one long continous story, usually involving the classic Kanto Trio and me (although Hikari has been showing up more, possibly a symbol of my excitement of D/P coming to the US soon!) What the four (or five, if we have a guest like Hikari) of us do that night depends on what happened during the day, so for example, if I played a lot of MD Red that day, the dream will usually have us going on adventures in the style of an odd crossing of Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers and Pokemon MD.

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    Dreams are so interesting to talk about, especially when you get into the psychology of it. Here's a list of categories that I've posted on another forum. See if any describes the dreams you've experienced:

1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?
    2. Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from? (can be creepy)
    3. Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream?
    4. Ever REALIZED that you're in a dream? (I love these ones)
    5. Ever revisited a dream over and over again?
    6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things?
    7. Ever dreamt of falling, and when you land, it doesn't hurt?
    8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream?
    9. Ever dreamt of flying?
    10. Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about?
    11. Ever dreamt of school-related things (could be nightmares) near the beginning of a new school year or near exams?
    12. Ever had any after-effects after you dream? (e.g. peeing in bed when you wake up)
    13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you? (I had insurgents bomb my house before)
    14. Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime (e.g. an adventure), but you've only slept for 2 hours?
    15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes, next thing I see myself)
    16. Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true?

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    I have reeeeeeeeally wierd and sometimes funny dreams. Here are some of my most memorable ones.

1. Link from Zelda is talking to a demon in a box, while in my room. And this is how it goes.

Link:Give me back my horse!

box:No, set me free and I'll give you a fishing rod.

Link: No I want my horse.

box: No horse, only fishing rod!

Link:No! *Leaves room*

But he turns around again.

Link:Can I still have the rod?

Box:INSOLENT FOOL!

Then the box starts flying around, and Mr Patch from Banjo Tooie comes out. And Link's face turns blue, and he screams like a maniac. Then I wake up.... Sooo wierd.

2. I am in an open field, and out of nowhere comes Marluxia from chain of Memroies.( Oh and I forgot to mention that we are good friends.)

Marluxia:Hey Zaiku, wanna see something cool?\

Zaiku: Like Princess Peach's castle?

Marluxia:Uhh... Sure...

Zaiku: Lets fly there!

So we suddenly have the ability to fly, and instead of going to peach's castle, we seemed to go to a field that is red, and there is a pidgey surounded by lots of legendary Pokemon.(Kinda gives you an idea where I got the idea for my avatar from huh?) Anyway...

Zaiku:This isn't Pea---(Cut off)

Marluxia: SHHH! Watch the show.

Then Marluxia gave me some popcorn....0_o And we were both eating it while watching the fate of the poor pidgey.

Rayquaza:Get him!

Pidgey: Bugger!

Saddly I woke up from there... It would of being awesome seeing all those legendaries fighting in one area against a poor defenceless Pidgey...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dream about PC mostly, because it's what I think about before I go to bed...Not that I'd like to but I spend too much time considering everything.

Anyway, Before school I would dream about school, and other than that, something from TV or something that is totally impossible. Though the PC dreams come true more than the school ones. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Which reminds me, I've had dreams of using the net also! :cheeky: I also hate it when someone wakes you a dream, especially a good one. :'( And I've never had a dream (from what I remember) that continues from the last one. :\ Oh, and worse of I've had dreams of myself naked, but younger and flabbier! :embarrass X( :X

I'll play along and answer to bmah's post:

1. Ever had a nightmare of someone/something chasing you, either in big open spaces (e.g. big empty mall) or in corridors (e.g. a maze)?
    Yep, and it's scary, but once they get to me, they don't hurt me... :\
    2. Ever heard voices that you cannot find out where it came from? (can be creepy)
    I don't recall having dreams like that... :\
    3. Ever woken up in a dream, only to realize that your waking up is still part of another dream?
    I HATE it when that happens!! :(
    Sometimes it seems all real, so real I think if a million dollars will be in the kitchen, I actually go and check when I wake up! The odd thing is, sometimes the people in the dream say that it's a dream! 0_o
    My dreams are ever changing... o_0
    6. Ever had dreams of your family members and/or friends doing the most unexpected things?
    Definately, and me doing the unexpected things to them also!! XD
    Nope, it always hurts... X(
    8. Ever dreamt of shopping for a coveted item you really wanted, only to wake up and realize that it's only a dream?
    I hate the fact that it's only a dream... :(
    Yes, but only briefly, and hardly... :\
    10. Ever dreamt of being a video game character or yourself in a video game world? Or how about a cartoon or show you know about?
    Yep, and also I have dreams of playing games or watching shows as well. :cheeky:
    11. Ever dreamt of school-related things (could be nightmares) near the beginning of a new school year or near exams?
    Happens all the time, especially during the holidays I have lots of dreams related to school. :o
    12. Ever had any after-effects after you dream? (e.g. peeing in bed when you wake up)
    You tell me...! :P
    13. Ever had nightmares of current world affairs affecting you? (I had insurgents bomb my house before)
    I've a dream once that a nuclear missile (launched from North Korea) bombed the city I live in, but I survived, after hiding undergroung in my school... :x
    14. Ever had a dream that felt like it lasted a lifetime (e.g. an adventure), but you've only slept for 2 hours?
    Sometimes, but sometimes the dream feels short, yet it's been hours... :o
    15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes, next thing I see myself)
    That happens to me in nearly every dreams, if not all! XD
    16. Ever had dreams which foreshadowed things to come in the future, and it becomes true?
    They sometimes come true (in the long-run sometimes), but other than that they may predict similar events, or just reflect the situation I'm in at the moment and make it as if it were a nightmare. :\

Well, it was fun answering them bmah, and thanks again. I wish dreams were real, and that I wish to relive them again...*sigh*...damn reality...

EDIT: I'll sort of copy .net's format of - it's neat! :D

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Most of my dreams are about school... Or Castlevania. Since the last thing I do every night is play Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on my DS... O_o

But I did have an (awesome) dream when I was with Roxas... And I hugged him <3 Maybe I've been obsessing about him too much... xD Oh yeah, I had a dream once that I was riding Amaterasu (see signature/avatar) and then Issun kept on bugging me... But it was fun to ride on a sun goddess in the form of a white wolf O_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I love dreams when I'm with my crush! :3 And no, they're not wet dreams! :shocked:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My dreams make me do something in the real world.

There was once I dreamt of going to a Halloween party, and a skeleton offered me some sweets when I leave. I popped one into my mouth and it "tastes" horrible. When I wake up, I found I am licking the bedsheet with my tongue just stretched enough to reach it!

Another time I was dreaming I feel a plush doll. And what happened? It's actually my hand slipping under the pillow.

And I kept dreaming about exams or their answers a few months in advance. Too bad the questions are too small to be read, or the answers are usually from "no choice" questions.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I dunno about my dreams. They're really weird
    First, I had this dream, next I had a different dream. In some months or years I will see the next episode (sort of...) give it another months or years, my dreams will link!

Oh and here's my answer to bmah
    Dreams are so interesting to talk about, especially when you get into the psychology of it. Here's a list of categories that I've posted on another forum. See if any describes the dreams you've experienced:

I have but when I wake up, I'll take it as an exciting dream (which rarely happens to me)
    Yes, most of the time it's coming from my TV. Somehow the wall between Real Life and dreamworld broke
    Mostly happens when the dreams are short
    If it goes to crazy, I will
    Most of the time I'm dreaming. It's like I'm having my own show
    Yes, like when my father brought me to travel to another country (In real world, he won't even take me to another city)
    Somehow, it does hurt in the dream even though I'm not actually falling.
    It happens when I really wanted the coveted item.Too bad it's only a dream
    Usually with a plane or a jetpack thingy.
    Of course, but again it usually opens with me playing/watching that game/show then it will switch between real world in dream and virtual world in dream
    sure, but sometimes I can be in another school that is not my school
    Rarely, and it's usually good things like being full after eating in the dream (useful in a certain month)
    Rarely, maybe when there was a riot here.
    wow, it's like last 3 weeks I had a dream like this. I slept form 12 AM-2AM (hey it's Sunday) and had a long dream. Then I went to sleep again in 3AM and woke up at 8 or 9 AM and the dream was very short.
    Yes I have. but I hate the part when I see myself because I will start to think it's only a dream
    Yes, but very rare. Usually I have Deja vu but it rarely comes from a dream

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yeah, but in the end I always end up hurting them O_o;

Mmhmm

Well, I've only had one of them. It was damn right creepy though, I didn't even know I was in another dream. Until I woke up properly from the fright of seeing something with blood all over it coming up the stairs ;-;

Yep, I have XD But when it's a really good one (Like, being with the person I like most) I would wish it wasn't a dream when I wake up and would try to get back to sleep again to continue it where it left off D:

I definatly have had one of those, I had a sort of big dream where I was with my friends and we were doing fun stuff. When I woke up and went to bed every night, the dream would continue =D It stopped about 2 months ago D:

Heck yeah.

I had that last night, but a split second before I hit the ground I wake up all shooken up and feel like I've just spazzed about on my bed XD

Yes... I hate them...

Yeah! They're really cool :3

Yeah, I remember once when I went into school the whole place looked something like out of Final Fantasy X xD And all of the game characters were students =O Tidus was in my class XDD

Yep

Yep, I woke up in the kitchen after having a dream about me learning how to cook XD

I think so.

Yeah XD Scary, I once had a dream where the whole day had gone by, but when I woke up I had only been sleeping for half an hour XD

Yep

Sure have.

Well, that was interesting to Answer XD I never realised I had such awesome dreams when I just thought about it XD

I really hate it though when I have a dream and wake up in the mornings and forget it straight away, even if it's like the best dream I've ever had in my life I would most probably forget it the next day ;-;

Years
    I usually dream. It varies. Usually it's something I've thought about, my stories (I love those dreams!), things I want, things I miss, and other random crazy things. Overall, they don't make much sense at times, but I don't mind. It's kind of fun. :3 There's other random things about them, but I don't want to bore you guys XD;

I rarely have nightmares (the last time I woke up in a nightmare was, like, middle school?). I like this. o.o;

This is rather boring, so I'll shrink it. ^^;
    Nope. o_O
    Not that I can remember.
    Same as above.
    Sometimes, kind of sort of. There was this one time where everything was wonderful and I was like "this has to be some kind of dream" but I really didn't believe it. XD
    Nope. :/
    Nope.
    Nope. Man, this is going to be a boring read. XD
    YES T_T I had a dream we had a Wii once... of course we didn't. XD
    Nope.
    Yes, several times. Most recently was with video game characters... it was like KH2, because I wanted to play it. x3
    I think I've dreamt of school, but not at the beginning or the end.
    Nope. However, I do wake up with numb hands sometimes. XD
    Not that I can remember.
    I might have. Can't remember. XD;
    Nope.
    Yes, actually! I had a dream I would be a mod once and it actually came true. Wtf. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have dreams almost every night, and they are usually good dreams and bad dreams mixed together. And I seem to have a lot of dreams in which I can actually control what I'm doing, which is cool. :3 Especially when I have dreams about flying.

Yes, and it was all blurry and dark so I couldn't see where I was going. x_x It was so scary.
    Not that I remember. :x
    Yeshers, and it's a very weird feeling. XD
    Yeshers.
    Yep~
    Yes. x_x;
    I've had dreams of falling and when I land it does hurt. But I've never had it not hurt. D:
    Yes. ;_;
    I dream about that a lot.
    Yes. :3
    No, thankfully. XD
    I wake up crying a lot, but that's it. o_O;
    Not really.
    Yep~ :x
    15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes,
    next thing I see myself)

Yeah.
    Sort of~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Yeah I usually have random/very serious dreams
    Like one time i just started dreaming about Lego bricks
    Then another time I had a dream about some people trying to kill me and my family (believe me when i woke up i was scared as hell)
    Then i had another dream where Hilary Duff got drunk and died (I love that dream)
    And other random dreams.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I have crazy dreams. I usually have dreams where I can do magic, or am telepathic. Like this one dream, I was at my school and I suddenly began to float to the other side of the school. Oh, I just found a piece of paper that had a couple dreams of mine.

10/26/06: A man was driving my mom and me somewhere and we ended up being fallowed by people with white faces. (Then I just somehow ended up dreaming this right after that.) I went to a big store and met up with the school band (I am in the school band) and when we all left, we met a former band member. We then had to cross a small stream of water to get home. After a couple people jumped across, we found a treasure chest in the water, in it was gold, necklaces and some books.

10/27/06: I was at school and I had to get to 4th block but (For some weird reason) I went away from the classroom. Then the bell rang and I began to run fast (Super speed), passing everyone to get to the classroom.

10/28/06: (This one, I apparently didn't remember very well.) I was drinking something. (That is so informative)

10/30/06: (This one was actually one of my favorite dreams) A hippo, baby lion, tiger, older lion, and a small elephant try to escape these evil animals in Egypt. (I actually remember the main details of this dream still, but it is too long to tell. The end of this dream woke me up. A hunter who is good is racing to save the baby lion while the evil animal is about to kill the baby lion. The evil animal pulled the weapon it had back and stabbed the lion, as far as I know. That is when I woke up. I hope the baby lion survived. Man that dream was like a movie.)

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Yes. I remember this particular one where there was a man chasing me up some winding stairs. He had a gun and shot me several times but it didn't hurt. Which was weird. o_O

No, actually.

No, I have woken up in a dream, but I didn't realize that I was in a dream xD

Yes, and so do I! You can do anything you want! ^.^ But they always end so quickly when you realize you're dreaming D:

Not more that 3 or 4 nights in a row, but sometimes I have dreams and then have them again months or years later.

...Uhh, yes, and it was..scary O_o

Yeah, I had one where I jumped off some sort of decorative builing and I sort of flew, and when I landed I landed soft and kind of skidded on the grass. It was fun xD

Yes! ;_; I hate those!

Sort of, I had a dream where I was skimming on the surface of some water, and it was blue and reflective like a mirror, but I saw the clouds ripple so I knew it was water. It was so pleasant~~<3

Yes! xD

No, actually. :/

Sometimes a start or make a noise. One time I woke up when I was screaming after a nightmare, and mid-scream, I was whistling in my sleep. x3

Never.

Nope, but I've had it the other way around.

15. Ever had dreams where you had several point of views? (e.g. I see from my own eyes,
    next thing I see myself)

Yes.

No, but I sort of have déja vu dreams...hard to explain xD

I'll add a question: Have you ever dreamt of death in any form?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    F.L.Y. said:
    Have you ever dreamt of death in any form?

Most definately. I've dreamed of myself being a ghost once, or just me getting killed. It's terrible really, just seeing death. Maybe it's a sign of something to come... o_0

Heh, don't look at me, but I don't sleepwalk, but I sometimes sleeptalk. Well, it's funny really when I hear my little brother sleep-talking and complaining about stuff. LOL I had a friend who said his sister spoke out loud fluent German while she was asleep, yet she can't even speak it, and she doesn't remember it! :cheeky:

Emma said:
    I really hate it though when I have a dream and wake up in the mornings and forget it straight away, even if it's like the best dream I've ever had in my life I would most probably forget it the next day

I hate it when that does happen!! Like you remember part of the dream, but you forget the rest of it, or any extra detail of the dream. X.X When I dreamt of a girl, she was supposedly my crush, but I'm not sure if she really looked like my crush. Maybe, but better-looking perhaps. :\ I just think/dream of the best ideas and tunes at night, and try to remember them, all the way to waking up, but then...gone...I forget them... :'(

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Mmm... Bored.
    No.
    No.
    No. Again. o.o
    No. ;-;
    No.
    Finally, yes, my sister killed my brother in that dream. o.o
    Yes, In fact, 50% of my dreams are like this. o.o
    Hehe XD, I had one of these once, and went crazy when I woke.
    Always. But I fall sometimes. ;-;
    None that I recall.
    Haha XDD, I had a real wild one before. (Which is too long to fit in a post)
    I remember my hands hurting after one, which is funny, because my hands went on fire in the dream. o.o
    No.
    Yes, once.
    No.
    Yes, I die. XDDD;

Meh, I shrank the font size to reduce spam~

Back