• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good news!

boo836

I'm back?
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I'm now cutting my hair and donating it to my hairdresser who lost her's.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I would like to say that if you do want to donate, any of you, that you need AT LEAST 10 inches to do so and I'm about 14-18 inches.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I believe that is for Locks of Love...or something like that. how nice ^_^

Eh, I don't have enough hair, but I encourage those who do to maybe donate.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • That's very sweet of you!
    I would also donate my hair to Locks for Love when I get older and don't care anymore, but my hair gets way too thin when it grows out way past my shoulders and it would look really bad. I know that one of my teachers is donating her hair, though.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Wow, what an unusual gift!
    How did you give it to her? Did you donate to locks of love.. or did you just give her your lovely locks lol. I have to admit, if someone would approached and handed me a bunch of their hair I'd take a couple steps back. How did your hair dresser loose her hair?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd have to admit, it is kinda funny that a hairdresser is the one who lost their hair. x:

But, thats quite nice of you. I'd have to admit though, I don't think I've ever known a 12 year old boy to have such long hair. o_o' My brother had it around 20something inches at onepoint, but recently got it all cut off.
    Also, my sister donated to that as well and got on the front newspaper. Who knows, maybe you will to! ;P

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Aww, that's so sweet. No really. There is no sarcasm in me saying that <_<

xD I would donate my hair..but it sucks, and no one would want it. It's like, this cross between a white dude's afro, that will start to unwillingly form dreads in the back when it grows too long o_O

xD But that's nice of you. Big up!

..I still see it as kinda ironic that they're the person who you're giving your hair too <.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Aww you are so nice !!
    I could never cut my hair to give to someone else....I just can't... lol
    But you are so generous to give your hair to her.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Guys, it's being given on December 1st so I can collect donations for cancer research so I still have it but not for long. And Master Kwesi, she lost it from chimotherapy.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    wow thats great

Im shaveing my hair off for children in need.

Im gonna look so bad if i do.

I have very long cirly hair so i dont wanna lose it and its

BLONDE

lol

If i ever can get a pic ill post it.

lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I wish I could do that...my hair is relatively long, but I don't think it's ever been THAT long...

I must congratulate you on being such a generous person, though. A lot of people I know wouldn't even consider it.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    There was a girl in my old school 2 years older than me, who had hair past her waist, and she cut so much of it off for Locks of Love, and the next day barley anyone reckonized her. Hehe... like I could grow my hair out as long as you had to.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I have done it today and thanks too a lot of people I raised over $2000 dollars for cancer research.

Back