• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Good Time To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Well I am getting a Nintendo DSi and probably HS or SS for my birthday, but I hope these games including the DSi last long, I don't want another system and game to come out like in the next year, so will the next pokemon game come out like AFTER 1 year, because I want to enjoy this game.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • For small things like this you should use the Q&A. As for when the next game will be out they usually come out between 2 and 3 years after the last release. And they have only just released pictures of the next gen pokemon so it will be a while. As for enjoying a game, well you can keep a game and enjoy it entirely even if new ones come out.

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    For small things like this you should use the Q&A. As for when the next game will be out they usually come out between 2 and 3 years after the last release. And they have only just released pictures of the next gen pokemon so it will be a while. As for enjoying a game, well you can keep a game and enjoy it entirely even if new ones come out.

kk Helped alot. :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • We can't really tell when the next game will com out for sure, is all - there is supposedly one coming out late/r this year in Japan but that's a while off, and what that game is actually like isn't known yet. (Could be the next gen, could be just a spinoff, etc)

But this question isn't a HG/SS question by any means, nor does it belong in another section because nobody really can tell you that answer. Hence going to close, because there isn't much to discuss here and not the place for it either. And either way, you have until sometime next year minimum to 'enjoy' HGSS,and as said you can play it after a new game comes out anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back