• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye, social life

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Yeah, so, my friend helped me download a VBA emulator onto my tablet, and I've been playing Pokemon Emerald on it all day. D:

I don't think my friend realizes what he's just done. God damn, though, I'm just trying to get to the Battle Frontier asap, though, I never did beat that when I actually had the game. Just got to Sootopolis with a level 17 Ralts, level 15 Mudkip and Shroomish, level 14 Poochy, and a random level 5 Slakoth. Grrr. what are 2 other pokemon i should train?

Goodbye social life. We had a blast <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Get aron cuz aggron sexy. Slow, but still sexy.

And lmfao I had pokemon in the 24-27 range in sootopolis. The town before the rival fight and before cycling road, right?

And yeah, it is addicting. Even on my old android phone I used to play pokemon crystal a lot. Why crystal? Best game ever, imo.

BromiskoTB

BromiskoTB
    Years
    Maybe get Absol? For all I know Absol is a decent Pokemon with decent stats. His stats are decent and he has a good type matchup.He can also learn moves like Giga Impact and Hyper Beam which do around 150 damage. He is only weak to fighting and bug, but again you have your raltz for fighting and....

I would also invest in a fire pokemon. You could use the Groudon you catch later in the game but by then you have aleady defeated the Elite Four. I would recommend getting a firee type, cause i like Fire and FIghting types. YEah

For the second one, probably get Aggron like the guy above said. Aggron is one pretty tough beast. For all I remember, he leanrs pretty beast moves also like Earthquake and Double Edge. You would need to watch out for water and fighting but you have the Raltz and Mudkip for that.

Back