• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye Toonami...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

I know this is old news now. But when I seen this, a piece of me died. I didn't get to see this last Saturday night because I had to work late. I didn't even know that CN canceled Toonami. I found out because there were some people had the years that it was born and the year it died...and I was wondering about that. So I checked it out, and I found it out. This was a shock to me. D:

11 years of wonderful times...because of Toonami I became an anime fan. For real. I am going to miss it. Thanks for showing wonderful anime. I guess CN is part dead to me. Now if CN get rid of Adult Swim, then it is totally DEAD to me. So I hope they won't kill Adult Swim either. >>;

Okay that is all I am going to say on this matter. I know it is old news, but I had to say it. Toonami R.I.P~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know how you feel Went, I know how you feel.

Man, I can't believe it. Toonami is over, well it has been over since when they start taking shows off their lineup...

If only they put those shows back in or get new ones, Toonami would have been still on the air.

Now if they get rid of anime on Adult Swim, like I said...CN IS DEAD TO ME. So they better not do it. But I have a feeling they will...>>;

Zet

Years
  • I remember a few years ago when toonami sorta died here and then it really died after CN got rid of using the name toonami and then soon afterwards, this year CN got rid of adult swim ;o;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my, you don't have Adult Swim where you are? Man...that is so sad. I really hope they won't get rid of it here. But I just have a feeling...

Looks like they don't care for anime fans.

Back