• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Goosebumps (1995 TV Series)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Howdy all. I have been watching the classic Goosebumps TV Series. Currently I am in mid season 2. All of the episodes I've seen so far have been great. I watched it a bit as a kid, but mostly through VHS or reruns on TV. I think my least favorite episode so far has been Return Of the Mummy. My favorite has been The Haunted Mask. I've never sen the show in it's entirety, so I am changing that now.

I just love how they have a good way of setting the tone and feel, especially since The Haunted Mask was the first episode and I feel really sets the tone for the show. Sure, sometimes the acting is..eh, but I still find the plot enjoyable and the tension leaves me on the edge of my seat. What are your thoughts on the show?

Back