• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gorillaz

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • Gorrilaz are unlike anything i've ever heard, although sometimes I can like one part of their songs & not the other. for example I like the second half of Dirty Harry with the rapping, but my fav is O Green World.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OMG! I can't beleive I never saw this here. I like the Gorillaz alot...espacially Noodle and Murdoc. My favorite songs by them are Feel Good Inc., Clint Eastwood, All Alone, Fire Coming Out Of A Monkey's Head, and also probably my all time favorite is Kids With Guns! I would have added Dare but I hear Dare everytime at my friends house so he's killed it for me for awhile.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Noodle looks funny! And I love the Gorillaz!! I got Demon Days yesterday and it rocks!!!!

EDIT:Noodle's a girl??? How do you know!?

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Gorillaz...definately sweet. I just downloaded the new album the other night and it's real good. I like Fire Coming Out Of A Monkey's Head. Dare, Feel Good Inc, All Alone, Dirty Harry, and of course Clint Eastwood an 19-2000 are also great songs. I definately recommend you pick up the album if you havn't already.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I heard "Clint Eastwood" on vh1 one time before, but I couldn't get my hands on that album, even though I liked them from the start.

Then they released Demon Days, I heard "Feel Good Inc.," and I was enjoying them all over again.

This time I picked up the album. They're a FANTASTIC band!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Yeah Gorillaz ROCK

Ive not really heard much of their songs just dare, feel good ink, and clint eastwood

I thought noodle was a dude untill I saw DARE, I loved Feel good ink

have u been 2 their website its like a game
    and when u enter noodles room and open the cobbard thing u see the gaint head from DARE lol

Gorillaz r cool

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea i agree with u denro ;)
    dont ya think dare is da best

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    I thought noodle was a dude untill I saw DARE

Heh, I thought the exact same thing.

I always thought Noodle was male, but now I'm starting to question his gender... I hate the thought of gender-ambiguous characters. -_-

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I have the Demon Days album and I gotta say it rocked. I liked All Alone, Feel Good Inc, Dare and November Has Come.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • I don't really mind who sings a song as long as it's good, and Feel Good Inc. is 1 of my favorite songs right now. My friend wuz listening 2 months it b4 it started airing on the radio (Kiss FM for me). They're just a very different group, and i like different. :) :) :)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    kewl i like, like all their videos n i wanna know does a girl sing noodle?

Back