• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

got a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    i've been close before i tell them i play pokemon.

btw, this thread was deleted but i don't see how it breaks the rules?

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Hmmmm....I'm almost 11..... nope, dont see it happening. Although my friends would always make fun of me because I didnt. They, apparently, are "taken". HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA!!!!!They think they should be dating that young....also they would used to say their partner is hot. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    ^ NightonEX, I got my first kiss in first grade. Srsly. xD

Girlfriends? No thanks o.o I've had a few boyfriends, but I don't particularly care for any of the guys at my school right now xB

Years
    Eh no.
    I'm waiting. I can't let it inturrupt my school life at the moment and me appying for a job doesn't help the cause.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well... I have a boyfriend.

We've been together for I don't even know how long. It's perfect <3

Nevermind. He broke up with me for some strange, unexplored reason ._.

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah..and no xD

It's been kinda off-and-on between me and me "Girlfriend," but secretly, I think she might be cheating on me xD

Yes! Highschool relationships FTL!!

xD But seriously, I don't consider her my "Girlfriend," but she is a very close friend of mine that I see almost every day of my life, and can talk to about anything.

and yes, i have kissed her before. I'm not sure if she actually looks at me as if I might be her boyfriend, though =/

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yeah..and no xD

It's been kinda off-and-on between me and me "Girlfriend," but secretly, I think she might be cheating on me xD

Yes! Highschool relationships FTL!!

xD But seriously, I don't consider her my "Girlfriend," but she is a very close friend of mine that I see almost every day of my life, and can talk to about anything.

and yes, i have kissed her before. I'm not sure if she actually looks at me as if I might be her boyfriend, though =/

Yep, pretty much the same thing with me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Nope, I don't believe in true love at my age, or even dating for that matter. I don't think people who date at my age actually love their girlfriend / boyfriend, so I see no point in going through it.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nope, I don't believe in true love at my age, or even dating for that matter. I don't think people who date at my age actually love their girlfriend / boyfriend, so I see no point in going through it.

Uh... dude. Hormones is what it is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't have a girlfriend, yet. However, I have an eye on someone. ^^

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hormones are evil. XD

I don't have a girlfriend. I really don't need one, either. I don't 'like' anyone, so... yeah. XD

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I had a Girlfriend a few months ago...
    but right now I'm not in the mood of having a girlfriend, maybe right after Valentines cuz I don't want to go through the whole buy me a present on Christmas and a Valentine gift!

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I don't have a boyfriend and I hate to say it, but I don't want one either. I'd rather stay idependent and a boy would distract me.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    No I don't. I don't like any of the girls at my school
    mainly do to all their ghetto attitudes.

-ChronicNightmare-

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I'd like a boyfriend. o-o

That's nothing more than a dream right now. x]

There's this one guy, but... ;l Not gonna happen.

Back