• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Any Pokemon You Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain67

Black Rayquaza Trainer
Years
  • yup it's true I can get you guys any pokemon you want, shiny, rare... you name it just send me your pal code and yes I need to learn how to use the global trade center cuz I'm still not use to the new functions xD

rxf

Years
  • I would like to trade! Just send me a private message on what pokemon you have and i'll.friend code Give you an offer and my

Pain67

Black Rayquaza Trainer
    Years
  • just ask 4 a pokemon and yes, I can get you shiny pokemon won't tell you guys how, xD cuz I have to pull some strings so I can get me some cool pokemon, xD just send me an pm I'll answer it

Years
  • just ask 4 a pokemon and yes, I can get you shiny pokemon won't tell you guys how, xD cuz I have to pull some strings so I can get me some cool pokemon, xD just send me an pm I'll answer it

Sounds like pokesav or any other illegal methods.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • This isn't considered a trade thread because this thread lacks specific Pokemon offers and requests. You will have to elaborate on how you are obtaining these Pokemon. If you're having other contacts legitimately do these requests, you should have your contacts directly participate in the trading.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back