• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Got gabite eggs/eevee for a whoever has a magby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Hello! So in my playthough of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I happen to have a problem where I cannot catch magbys just because they are in shining pearl. If anyone has one. I will trade one of my gabite eggs or an eevee (from my pokemon sword save) for it. I would prefer for it to have flame body/magma amour for breeding purposes to make egg hatching WAY faster. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey I can sort you out at Magby no problem. You wouldn't happen to have a Cranidos you could breed, would you? Its ok if not, you'll still get the Magby (egg or hatched is your choice, I'm in English-language so if we match you can still nickname it).

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Yeah. I have that. I also have a bunch of fossils for them if you want more

EDIT: If you mean for me to breed a pokemon with a ditto I own then sure. Its easy enough

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah. I have that. I also have a bunch of fossils for them if you want more

EDIT: If you mean for me to breed a pokemon with a ditto I own then sure. Its easy enough

Yeah, I don't care about IVs or anything - just need it because I'm trying to do all the HOME challenges, one of which is "trade Cranidos for Shieldon". Holding a fossil would be super-ideal.

I'll go breed a Magby now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back