• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta start somewhere

Brandonia

Friend to Dragons
Years
  • High there! Not to hip on this forum thing, been years since I've used one and I never got into it but i wanted to try it again since i need help with my Pokemon addiction. Yea, once again guys, hello! i look forward to some happy encounters and everyone have a great day/night xD

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • ;) hey there and welcome!

You've come to the right place for sure, we're all addicted to pokemon! What generation did you like most, and do you have X/Y? If so maybe we can share friendcodes? ^^
    Well I can suggest 2 things: The TRADE CORNER for if you want to trade and the BATTLE CENTER for if you want to battle others :)

I cant finish right now i have to go to school >.> sorry!

Brandonia

Friend to Dragons
    Years
  • Thanks!
    I liked Black and White 2 the most probably because of the game content. Very satisfying. Much to keep you busy. Loved the Join Avenue, thought it was the greatest thing ever. X and Y are a close second. I like the berry farm, wished it were faster to do so, but i have a feeling they did that on purpose. I also love the 3D portrayals of all my favorite pokemon.

So in other words. I do have X and Y xD and im down to share friend codes any day! and thanks for the suggestions!
    Lastly have fun at school man xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome aboard Brandonia!!

I get where you're coming from. Joining my first forum was difficult and I had so many questions, but once I got used to how they worked I loved going to them. Then I stop going on forums for many years until I joined a Pokemon forums a year and half ago. It took awhile to get back used to forums and how they work, but I still remembered how somethings worked, but still had trouble knowing things such as VMs (visitor's messages) and not to double post, etc. But now with help from others I know how more about forums than I did before. It's fine if you're a bit rusty though, you can always count on members and staff members to help you out. The staff are in bold and the regular members are in italics and normal lettering. The staff will be the most helpful though, so I suggest asking them questions first if you're ever lost. There's also a FAQ you can look over too. :)

I hope you can get back into the swing of things with forums Brandonia. Hope you can also really enjoy yourself here too at the same time cause I think you can enjoy it here once you get used to things again. Have a fun time and see you around!!

Years
  • You're a lot like me. n~n I loved B/W2 a whole bunch and they were a lot better than B/W. So much more content and lots of cool Pokemon to catch! I liked not being limited to mostly newer Pokemon. Cute Pokemon like Growlithe were available early on, which made me happy. X and Y are amazing as well, of course.

But hah, we're all very much addicted to Pokemon here. It really is wonderful and there's always something cool coming out to hold my interest. Aren't you excited to see what the next versions of X and Y are going to be? :o I was going to assume Z but methinks they'd want to make a little more money by instead making another version of both games. I'll try not to ramble too much - have an amazing stay here and welcome, Brandonia! Be sure to read the rules.

Brandonia

Friend to Dragons
    Years
  • Thanks AWsquared and Cirno! Ive gotten a warm welcome so that always nice xD but i honestly would like them to release dlc for Pokemon X and Y since the 3ds has that capability, it'd be a great way to improve the X and Y versions and even add content. I belief it to be a good new curve to the Pokemon franchise too, but I'm not one to speculate. <.< just thinkin out loud. Hah! See i ramble also. Anyway thanks again!

Back