• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GP's Art

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    A little something i whipped up in twenty or so minutes... it's one of my favorite cars ever, the 59 Cadillac Eldorado. I created it using a limited pallette... light red, dark red, light blue, dark blue, lite gray, medium gray, dark gray and black.
    GP's Art

Don't know what you said about pallete, but that car is sexy. The far away tail fin looks like it isn't connected to the car, maybe you should make it more of a triangle

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Don't know what you said about pallete, but that car is sexy. The far away tail fin looks like it isn't connected to the car, maybe you should make it more of a triangle

GP's Art

So, i brought down the top line of the far fin by one pixel height... does it seem to fix it? I think it's better, but the angle makes it hard to be exact...

... And yes, it's VERY SEXY! That's why i love it soo much!

Why don't you put your pixels into one thread other than having two of them?
    But great job on your newest one

:t354:TG

The topic matter of the two threads are different enough that a second thread can be constituted to stand on it's own. This thread is just all my general work, while the NASCAR thread is it's own style and fleet. It's also a bit easier for me to organize, and they also load faster seperate than all together in one post. It would take an hour for my main post to open if it had to load all of those cars, and every other spirte i've posted... even now they both take a minute to fully load when i try to edit them: so mashed together, it would take a REALLY LONG TIME!

^_^

I also made a new one! A 1970 El Camino SS! My other other favorite car (besides the caddy and shelby). Used light red, medium red, light crimson, medium crimson, dark crimson, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, light black, dark black, light blue, medium blue. Took about 45 minutes on this one...
    GP's Art

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Here's another version of the 70 El Camino SS. It's not just a recolor though... i redid the shading in the rear, especially on the tailgate.
    GP's Art

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Jeez your good... Love your stuff man :D
    Thankyou for the comment. What do love most?

Anyhow, newly done: Dodge Viper GTS-R. Colors: Light red, meduim red, dark red, light blue, medium blue, dark crimson, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, light black, dark black. Took about an hour to make this one... the shading was a pain... and the wheels weren't easy either... i was going for the wire spoked look.

[URL="https://h.imagehost.org/view/0076/07_Viper_GTS-R"]GP's Art[/URL]
    My favorite yet!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    I like the perspective on the El Camino sprite, but I have to say that I like the Viper more; it looks like something from an arcade game, like Out Run. If you made a few more angles and added tire animations, it could be used in a racing game! ...Or, at least an awesome animated profile image. I honestly don't see a single flaw on it.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    I like the perspective on the El Camino sprite, but I have to say that I like the Viper more; it looks like something from an arcade game, like Out Run. If you made a few more angles and added tire animations, it could be used in a racing game! ...Or, at least an awesome animated profile image. I honestly don't see a single flaw on it.

Thankyou! I appreciate the honest to goodness crit here! But nothing wrong...? I'm quite pleased if you don't think there's nothing wrong with it... then again, i don't think so either, so it's pretty good. I was maybe a bit concearned with the shading on the windows... and maybe the wheels... but i still like them!

Thanks!

Here's a new one, btw... it's the Hot Wheels car Switchback!
    GP's Art

I put some different colored versions in the first post... if anyone's interested...

Keep Spriting!

BTW: Congrats to me for posting my 500th post here! Next up, 1000!

Last edited:

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Aye. Im liking what Im seeing. I thought in my absence that you may have quit. It's good that your spriting awesomeness still exists.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Mhmm... All looking beyond beleif GP :P. You no what would be awesome??? Ignore me starting now.... A TRANSFORMER!

The Doorslammer looks odd. It looks like its bend down the middle, kind of like a Bannana. I thin that could be fixed by straitening it out.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    amazing.
    your graphics are sweet.
    Thanks! Which ones do you like specifically?

Aye. Im liking what Im seeing. I thought in my absence that you may have quit. It's good that your spriting awesomeness still exists.
    ^_^ Thanks Wiz! Appreciate it! I wouldn't quit...

Very good

:D

I Love Coby

How Cute
    Cody... anyhow Thanks!

Mhmm... All looking beyond beleif GP :P. You no what would be awesome??? Ignore me starting now.... A TRANSFORMER!

The Doorslammer looks odd. It looks like its bend down the middle, kind of like a Bannana. I thin that could be fixed by straitening it out.
    Appreciate the C+C! I thought that too, at first, but that is acutally how it goes! Look!
    GP's Art GP's Art GP's Art
    It gets wider near the rear fender, which i try to make by flaring out the back... also, it's a very low lying car with a chopped roof... i understand what you mean though... do you think that i got it close to Jun Imai's design? I tried...

I already made a transformer... Hot Rod/Shot... not sure which it is... make a white version, and a painted version!

THANKS EVERYONE! New ones coming soon!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Something a bit different... not my usual style, but i stepped out of the box with this one ^_^ You need to zoom into the mural to really appreciate it, imo...

Chicago Skyline sketch (lake view)
    GP's Art

Silhouette at Sundown
    GP's Art

The Mural
    GP's Art

Enjoy!

Keep Spriting!

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hmmm, then thats one funky car, the Doorslammer that is. I like the skyline, someone in my art was trying to paint it, it turned out to be an epic failure, but, it was still cool. Your BTW is looking a lot better, the sky's shading is fantastic. I don't really understand the mursa; though...

Years
    You really have quite a talent for cars. Most of them look very much like the real thing, and the shading is beautiful. The only thing I could think that might make them look better would be some outline shading, though you are doing quite well without it.

GP's Art

I love the skyline. It's simple, but that's what makes it work. Nice color choices for the sky, btw.

Back