• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] GP's Pizza Delivery Service

Years
  • So, with TTRPG's becoming a thing for this section now, I thought a quick and silly one-shot might be a good introduction to d&d 5e before I start running some more seriously favoured games around here. With that in mind, I decided to borrow/adapt a concept that was originally used in a one-shot run by Lycanthropy that I got to participate in. The premise is below!

It's Friday night, and that means that local dark wizard Magnum Mallum is having his villain buddies over to play board games. Naturally, this means he'll be ordering pizza from your fine establishment, as has become tradition. Your task is simple, deliver the goods to Magnum Mallum's Palace of Evil on time and undamaged. Of course, this won't be so easy as your rival pizza joint covets this regular, well-paying customer and will stop and nothing to sabotage you and steal your business!

Mechanically, this will be a D&D 5e game played on Roll20 and using a Discord server. I'll run things in two parts, a session 0 to help with character building and so we can introduce ourselves to each other, and then the next week the actual one-shot which will last about three hours. Talking out loud isn't mandatory, but it is recommended for maximum enjoyment. I'll be speaking out loud for sure because DMing via text sounds like a nightmare. That's what the Discord server will be for.

So... anyone interested? What times are people going to available. I can do any day outside of Saturday, Sunday and Monday so long as its evening for me (through to super early in the morning).

Years
  • This sounds like fun! I'm up for giving it a try though I don't really have much experience if any. Is there something you'd recommend reading through in preparation?
    I should be available all of those days.

Years
  • This sounds like fun! I'm up for giving it a try though I don't really have much experience if any. Is there something you'd recommend reading through in preparation?

No experience needed! If you want to make your life easier, familiarising yourself with the d&d 5e sheet on roll20 couldn't hurt, but I'll be there to guide you through everything as we go when you actually build characters and play.

Years

I am of the interest! I shall be taking part :3

god damn chief I'm in, why not

Would a Friday or Saturday at 4pm GMT work for you three? (But not today obviously)

Years

It certainly would! :D

Friday works for me!

Alright, we'll be doing session 0 Friday 4pm GMT next week. I was planning on it being this week, but then COVID happened. Sorry for the delay.

Years

Friday works for me!

Remember guys, this Friday at 4pm GMT (accounting for that stupid daylight savings crap). I'll make a Discord server for the call a bit later!

Years

Friday works for me!

Okay guys, sorry to do this again, but I'm going to have to push us back one more week. I am definitely recovering, but COVID has absolutely wrecked my shit and I need more time to just rest and get better before I can do basically anything. Every time I think I'm going to ready to start doing stuff again, I very quickly am reminded that I am, in fact, not.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • No problem!! Take care of yourself, the pizza industry has survived through the covid wave in full force anyway

Years
  • Back