• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm going into Year 10. Which is 9th Grade I think.

Years
    I don't really have a grade anymore, but I'm going into my freshman year at university. ^__^ I'm looking forward to it, as long as the classes aren't insanely hard.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm going into 9th grade. Before you look at my age, and comment on this, shut the hell up. I'm supposed to be in 10th but there's like, a long and complicated story as to why I'm not; I have an early birthday, and my district has just changed the cutoff date for each year (I have a May Bitrthday), so apparently, I had the choice of whether I wanted to repeat 9th grade over with extra credits, or just go in as a 10th grader. I chose repeating 9th because I have more credits this way, and like, all my friends are Juniors anyways, so it's not like it would have really made a difference =/

Offtopic but this way my 500th post! Go me! xDD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'll be going into my junior year of high school / 11th grade 8D So yeah, I'm very excited. I finally get to take drivers ed <33

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Kyle Style vais entrer le grade onze l'année prochain.

I'll be goin' to the eleventh grade next year. 8D

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I'm going into grade 9..And I'm going to this really cool boarding school its 800dollars a month so it better be worth it =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back