• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • I think I'm going to go for [Vote] Abby, since I don't think a role with "Miller" in the name makes sense to be anything other than town. idk what the "Town-Hated" part adds tho :/

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hold up.

I'm a 2-Shot Vote-Amplifier Double Voter Not Very Secret Voter and Day 2+ Role-getter (which became vengeful vanilla-izer).

Which means I can split my vote into 2 .5 votes, but twice in the game i can make them full votes. Any votes I make show up as from SJ, and after day 2, if I die I turn someone vanilla.

[UNVOTE]Pecilia. Who would you guys like vanila-izing if i die?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So you are saying your vote is now double, therefore...

NightKrow - Abby, Abby
    Abby - NightKrow, Johnny, Klippy
    No vote - Nakuzami, Pecilia

So kind of a powerful ability there.

And honestly, all the roles except Naku's (I think) are known. I feel like that question is a clue for us if you're third party though (and I'm not sure if it's a slip or not), but you're basically suggesting the game won't end when you die - meaning you have a partner OR...you're town.

That's...my two cents at least. Could be a bluff just as likely.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • No I can only double it if I'm splitting my votes, so I can do 1 vote on A, .5 votes on A .5 on B or 1 vote A 1 vote B

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Naku is a one shot day vigilante. I thought I mentioned this guess not. The only people I've yet to investigate is Klippy and Johnny. I am personally not really feeling the Abby v2 train, I'm going to go with Nightkrow, chocolate just doesn't sound town if you ask me. Can anyone find it in the grand mafia mega thread? It could help us make clear of our situation.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote] Abby okay now I'm convinced, as we did have a werewolf earlier.

Also for laughs make Nightkrow Vanilla, as opposed to being chocolate.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • While not necessarily totally confirmed, since roles aren't necessarily the alignment listed in the mega thread

Vote Abby for now.

Also, I actually would say to make NightKrow vanilla, since chocolate sounds suspicious. Like, tbh.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So It's Nightkrow anyway?

It's going to be at 1:3 next day right, which makes it MYLO. Have we completed cleared Klippy? Weren't people saying Johnny and Naku were the only clears?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Why is chocolate "not town" and "suspicious?" I'm just like a vanilla, except chocolate flavoured.

this is chocolate racism tbh
    #ChocolateLivesMatter

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I was gonna say...prejudice against chocolate. But it is suspicious you'd be called Chocolate despite "Vanilla" being used in this game and beyond more often and aptly. Just a tangent there.

And Johnny, I believe earlier in the game people were trying to figure out the roles and Superjolt dismissed that thread as irrelevant to his game here.

Back