• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto V

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Why would you kill animals with all those humans to kill?

To get caught by some animal rights group. Other than that, I see no other advantages of killing animals, since you can't get their meat.

Years
  • No-one prefer Saints Row? Personally, it's much more fun than GTA and the new one is out next week. :P

Hopefully, the new GTA won't be as boring as IV, I still struggle to believe how a sandbox game could be so boring. Either way, I'll probably be playing saints row still when V comes out.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • No-one prefer Saints Row? Personally, it's much more fun than GTA and the new one is out next week. :P

It's much more fun that GTAIV. Though they are essentially the same game. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I am sure that GTA V is a fantastic game and is the perfect game. Only hope that it will not last until the transfer of the PC platform. GTA V means it must be realistic enough that you can always stretch to set foot and secondly, it will be even more realistic, that you have during the game in associated companies is not their driver's license so you can drive around the pubs, bowling , etc.

Back