• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
    Rate This

Graphic Rating Thread

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Can someone please rate my avatar and banner? I know they aren't too good, but it was my first try at it.

Ejunknown

¬.¬ Is this how it is then?
    Years
    alangeds: It's good; nice design, pretty. It maybe could do with a border though, but that's just my preference. 9/10.

Smarties: Nice, the text might be a little plain and again it could do with a border. The background is nice, but could maybe do with some more effects, and the avatar, I'm afraid, is a little pixelated. 7.5/10. :)

Last edited:

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
    Graphic Rating Thread

Please rate it,
    I spent a bit at night, and then most of the next day on this :D

Tell me what's good and what you don't like about.

Alan

Ejunknown

¬.¬ Is this how it is then?
    Years
    9.5/10 I love it!

I like how it has a border (always a plus), how the text is split (adds interest) and the simple, but effective way you have used shapes and tones in the back ground.

The only thing I think you could do to improve it, is that the left side of it is a bit grainy, which kind of ruins the smooth sleek effect the right side gives it. Improve that, and you'll get a full 10. :)

Great job!

Edit: New banner!

Graphic Rating Thread

Took 2 hours over 2 days. Made with Photoshop Elements, not my best work but meh. What do you think?

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    It's very nice, has a somewhat of a.. elegant beauty to it ^^

Here is a new avatar and banner I worked on today, I know the two don't match but.. ah I still think they can work well XD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    very nice bg and blending f the render but... the animated text and the font used spoils it ...

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    Please rate these... Yeah, I know they're n00bish... But I have PSPX, not Photoshop, and I don't know the greatest techniques for making graphics...

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Also - I'm thinking of making a song lyric wallpaper request thread.... does anyone think people will actually request one? Because if not, then there's no point in making the thread.

Thx,
    MoonDragon

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    They're pretty, sweetie. ^^ I like the 3rd banner's texture.

Well, here's my n00bish banner. =p I don't have a scanner so I couldn't uploaded my drawings, so I decided to use sprites. ^^; Please rate it. ^^;

Graphic Rating Thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Jeremy said:
    They're pretty, sweetie. ^^ I like the 3rd banner's texture.

Well, here's my n00bish banner. =p I don't have a scanner so I couldn't uploaded my drawings, so I decided to use sprites. ^^; Please rate it. ^^;

Graphic Rating Thread

Its cute, but it just seems to go abit too fast at some points, I like it though ^.^ creaaative, pretty colours.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    fadia all you did was crop it and add text :/

dragon heart you have some nice animations there, the bgs are simple but nice =D

jeremy make the font have 2 or 1 pixal stroke, especially on the smaller text, makes it easier to read =D and yea it does seem to be faster but i think its because theres more text t read each time xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    wow Haruno Sakura that one is pretty good.... no work except maybe text... not visitor D:
    2nd one is a begginer sig... and i dont think it would be improved since you did brushing...

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ____ said:
    wow Haruno Sakura that one is pretty good.... no work except maybe text... not visitor D:
    2nd one is a begginer sig... and i dont think it would be improved since you did brushing...

thank u, i'll work on the texting and ya, the 2nd 1 is a beginner sig because its old.

i made a new 1 yesterday.

Sasuke:https://img114.imageshack.us/img114/559/fgfgr9cw.png
    this 1 doesn't look that great because i didn't spend so much time with it

can some 1 tell me this? am i good with banners or do i need a lot of work?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    time you spend on it isnt really impportant..

Graphic Rating Thread

i spent a long time on that.... and it doesnt look as good as

Graphic Rating Thread

i spent less time on it...

please dont rate ^^;

learn more than just brushing.. like smudge tool.. pen tool.. and filters...
    i suggest reading a few tuts from goodtutorials.com and pixal2life.com

and continue to do work like
    Haruno Sakura.... then crop it into your own sig size... and save as a separate psd file =D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ____ said:
    time you spend on it isnt really impportant..

Graphic Rating Thread

i spent a long time on that.... and it doesnt look as good as

Graphic Rating Thread

i spent less time on it...

please dont rate ^^;

learn more than just brushing.. like smudge tool.. pen tool.. and filters...
    i suggest reading a few tuts from goodtutorials.com and pixal2life.com

and continue to do work like
    Haruno Sakura.... then crop it into your own sig size... and save as a separate psd file =D

thank u for the tip, i will ^^ btw.....i know i'm not supposed to rate yours but the 2nd 1 is really good.

i made this 1 yesterday......

Itachi:https://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1707/gnfgd1un.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back